July 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

NIB Lady Dazey Bonnet Hair Dryer (circa 1992)

m8Cqkd3ktkPZRbR8UFTe1Ew.jpg

Claudie's Hair Revitalizer:

Braid Spray
Satin Daily Moisturizer
Tea Spritz
Mango Cream Rinse
Normalizing Conditioner

Shescentit:

Avocado conditioner
Honey Rinse Conditioner
Rich Moisture Masque
Okra Reconstructor
Vanilla and Tahitian leave in
Exotic Amazon Herbal Pomade
Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream

Add Njoy's growth oil to this list.

Komaza Care Califia Leave in conditioner. I hope I like it. I love the Coconut leave in. I bought the trial size, so I can determine which one i like better and the buy a full size.

ClaudiesHairRevitalizer:

1x- Balance Ends Insurance

Ebay:Bun Candy

2 Decorative Hair Clips
1 U Shaped Banana Hair Clip

I purchased the Banana Clip and ENd Insurance because of Ms. divachyk. I need to get to her and sunnieb's bunning levels lol.

Last edited:
I missed the sale and have been itching for Bask stuff badly. I found a coupon code floating about and succumbed to my insomnia.

Hair Stuff:
1 x PALM TAPIOCA DELUXE HAIR CREAM
1 x VANILLA WHISKEY REPAIRATIVE HAIR SOAK

Hair & Body (combo) stuff:
1 x ORANGE CURAÇAO BODY BUTTER DIP
1 x CUPUAÇU COCO-NILLA BEAN BODY OIL DRIZZLE

Bath stuff:
2 x LEMON BEIGNET SUGAR SORBET
1 x MUSCOVADO VANILLA & PECAN SUGAR SORBET

Bobeam ACV & Bentonite clay shampoo bar and shea butter moisturizer

Waiting on a response from Kizuri about her shampoo bar. I want 2 cocoa dc's and a poo bar, but im willing to settle for just the dc's

Hey Guys

I'm about to go to TJ Maxx to pick up some OOlong tea, walnut oil and maybe some agave nectar and most likely some Giovanni Smooth As Silk Condish (because the flesh is weak and its my holiest of holy grails rinsing conditioners and I can't seem to leave that store without a Liter *SIGH* :(...:lol:)

HBCO
x2 -Mixing bowls w/handle & spout (for tea rinsing) from $Tree store
Plastic bowls w/lids (to store loose tea)

IDareT'sHair

Let me tell you the foolery I just encountered at TJ Maxx.

1. Ok I walk in and go directly to the Oils/Tea section only to find that this little old lady had every box of OOlong tea in her cart. I was like :) on the outside, but inside I was like :wallbash: and really wanted to snatch and :cowgirl: out of there to the register but didn't because again it was a little old lady :ohwell:. Now had she been a few years younger.....hmmph :lachen:.

2. Then I went down to the oil section and that thang was bare. All they had was about 2 bottles of Olive oil, a couple jars of refined coconut oil and a whole lotta' balsamic vinegar.Needless to say, I..WAS...HURT!

3. I got to the hair section and ALL of the Giovanni conditioner is gone. At this point my po' little Pj feeling were destroyed so I headed over to Sally's and repaired them with some Hair candy and what nots.

So what I got was....

SallyBeauty:

2x sets of Hair Sticks
4x packs of Bun nets
1 gallon pump for my Essentials Wholesale Conditioner Base:)!

Back