July 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Curl Mart-
*As I Am-Leave in
*Elucence-Moistutre Balance Poo

Heritage Hydration-
*Hibiscus Oil
*Pink Grapefruit Dc
*Castor Infusion Growth Butter

Ynobe-
*Amla & Nettle Mask Dc
*Pre Poo Treatment

Pomade Shop-
*Cafe Coffee Dc (Staple)
*Herbal Conditioner/leave in

Deafen Naturals-
*Herbal (liquid) Tea Complex
*Flax Custard

BSS-
*As I Am-Double Buttet
*Nice & Curly-Curl Smoothie
*ECO Styler-Olive Oil
*Styl Clips
*Hair Clips

Vits-
*Bamboo Silica 3 bottles
*Vitol hair vit
*Liquid Cal/mag

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
-Toppik Hair Fibers Medium Brown(i have edges so im not sure why i bought it.... :ohwell:)
-Liter of AG recoil
-Liter of AG fast food
-Liter of Abba moisture conditioner
-Curlformers(i dont even know if it works for natural hair :ohwell:)
-perm rods :look:
-KeraCare Foam Wrap

I got this at Sally's today. Can't wait to try it out, hope it is as good as Tropic Isle so I wont have to purchase online.

ETA: Oh yeah I forgot to mention I also purchased a seamless comb can't wait to try it when it gets here I hope I see a difference! Some Lustrasilk Curl Max Moisturizer, a new brush (I keep losing those darn things), Tresseme Naturals, and some hair candies as well. Since I took my braids out I am now stocking up on hair products. :grin:
image-3819356453.jpg

Last edited:
Bamboo Tea in Mint Medley, Ruby and Peppermint Patty (for drinking :lick:)
Natures Bounty Biotin 5000mcg (BOGO free)
Gifted various salon brand shampoos and conditioners from the haul fairy :fairy:

ETA: I left a tea off. Some of the teas are on sale, and I received my order in two days :yep:

Last edited:
From kreyolessence

Haitian castor oil 2
Shea Palma conditioner
Shea Palma hair body butter

Shipping was only 6 and change!!!!!

I just ordered the same EXACT items..

I also ordered:

Red Pro Silicone Protexion flat iron

Red Pro 3500 Titanium Turbo Blow Dryer

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Caruso steam rollers and extra rollers

Bamboo tea for drinking

green tea and black tea for rinses

biotin and b complex

salerm leave in conditioner and some of those ampules

French stabilizer

agua bomba setting spray--from roundbrushhair.com

ear protectors for when I sit under the dryer and clips

Last edited:
cutenss

I first saw that cap like a year or 2 ago, but never bought it...I just saved it in my hair product list, and about 2 weeks ago I stumbled upon it again. Please let us know how you like it. If it works well, I will buy it. It would be more convenient for me to use for DCs than my hooded dryer.

Jewell I just received my heating cap in the mail. I plugged it up, and turn it on "high". That thing gets HOT. I will not be wearing it on high. And it heats the back, as well as along the sides. My protein/moisture treatments are gonna be on :woot:

If you have an opportunity to get a vintage heating cap, I say do it. Back in the day, they just made items like that better. I am about to get me a vintage soft bonnet dryer. And that will come from Ebay too :yep:

cutenss, I love my blue heating cap for when I don't have anything to do. My mom gave it to me years ago.

Please don't buy a vintage hair dryer. Before, my mom passed she threw hers out and made me toss mine, as well. According to her research the older hard/soft hair dryers has asbestos in them. I have no idea where she got that info, and she's no longer around to ask. If you do buy one, please make sure it was manufactured, after they stopped using asbestos in everything.

Ordered-

Yonobe-Shea Silky Hair Butter

BSS-
Shea Moisture-Curl Hibiscus Cream
D.N.A-Tahitian Coconut Con/Rinse

*I'm Done..

Happy Hair Growing!

cutenss, I love my blue heating cap for when I don't have anything to do. My mom gave it to me years ago.

Please don't buy a vintage hair dryer. Before, my mom passed she threw hers out and made me toss mine, as well. According to her research the older hard/soft hair dryers has asbestos in them. I have no idea where she got that info, and she's no longer around to ask. If you do buy one, please make sure it was manufactured, after they stopped using asbestos in everything.

MileHighDiva Thanks for information. I will definitely do my research on that one :yep:

Back