July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

I took back that Carol's Daughter mess!

I got my money back and went to Sallys and here is what I got for my wet bun:

Hair One Tea Tree Oil
Argan Oil
And a generic Paul Mitchell wax gel

received Mizani products today - free. I love it, now I feel myself going to buy the Thermasmooth line.....in the end that was the point. LOL

It was a great presentation though and alot of great info about Mizani and other healthy haircare practices.

From Sally:
Elasta QP Glaze
Beyond the Zone Stiff Head stick

Trying to get my edges to lay down. 7 weeks post. Tried the Stiff Head, worked well enough, but my hair was dry when I used it (had already washed). Hoping for better success with wet hair.

Finally decided I was ready to try funk butter from Oyin so ordered a 32 oz Honey Hemp while I was at it :look:.

4 packs of 20 hair elastics (metal free)
2 packs of 8 hair elastics (metal free)
4 packs of silicon pony holds (1000/pack)
Babassu Cream Deep Conditioner
Mixed Greens Hair Butter
3 bottles Tresemme 'cone free conditioner
Ultra Light Professional Grade Tap Water Hair Steamer in Black :yahoo:

All I need to make is 4 more hair purchases and I will be DONE!!!!!

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Herbal Shampoo
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
I like all 3 products.

I took back that Carol's Daughter mess!

I got my money back and went to Sallys and here is what I got for my wet bun:

Hair One Tea Tree Oil
Argan Oil
And a generic Paul Mitchell wax gel

That was me sometime last year. I tried 3 products from Carol's Daughter and they ended up going right back to Sephora. I hated how they made my hair felt. I'm not buying hair products from that line again. :nono:

I bought a "denman" brush from cvs...it does gather the hair well but I'm wondering if I should have just spent the money bought a real denman brush.... We'll see.

Got some new head bands (plain ones)...(I'm preparing for my BC...It's comming...I'm itching to do it) -

I just came back about 15min ago from purchasing

• Pantene's Heat and Protection shine for fine hair (even though my hair is a bit thick when air dryed - other types of styling products tend to work better
  • Garnier Fructis Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk - loved this product
We'll see what I'll purchase next week. :look:

Amla Oil 16.5 oz
2 boxes Jamila Henna
1 box Godrej Black Henna

I'm still researching how to use the henna and black henna might try it out Friday and into the weekend.

Oils:
Moringa, Buriti, Karanja, maracuja, rosehip (FNWL has a 15% off sale - use code APPRECIATION for orders over $30)

Actually most will also go on my face or skin -- all have anti-aging properties. Rosehip is only for my skin.

Christinegant.etsy.com order:

Sweet milk detangling cream leave-in

Mixed Greens

Herbal Rich hair scalp and hair butter

Shea Mint moisturizing shampoo – A very moisturizing and rich shampoo.

Great service; great products!

Today i went to the BSS and bought a jar of the Silicon Mix Bambu that i will be trying this weekend.

Ya'll.....i'm loving everything i bought this month as well as what was gifted to me.:yep:

This is a good hair month for me:D

Back