July 20,21,22...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! Yep. We're almost into another weekend.

So, what will YOU be doing to: Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?:grin:

Tomorrow a.m I plan to:

Cowash with Curls Coconut Sublime
Do a Redken Extreme
DC w/Hydroquench Coconut Mango Rx (under my wig while at work)
Come home in the Evening and with and ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In and Tea mix and dry under dryer

And YOU???????

I am just sealing my ends and wearing my hair in a bun.You know since I transitioned and cut off all of my relaxed ends. I am 19 months post....At night I have been bagging my whole head and taking it down in the morning and wearing my hair in a bun and have been seeing amazing results... Very pleased.

Saturday:
Cowash with TRESemme Naturals Smoothing Conditioner and do a wash and go for my flight on Sunday morning!

Sunday:
Nothing!

Friday night prepoo with EVOCO and EVOCB, Saturday wash with Hair One and let it sit for 3+ hrs then DC with QH Cholesterol, honey and oil, Silk Elements leave in, grease to seal:)

Last edited:
Friday
- Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment (medium protein) while working out (45 mins)
- Rinse and t-shirt dry for 30-45 minutes
- Apply Shea Radiance Maximum Moisture Conditioner for 5+ hours
- Rinse, wash with Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser
- Leave-ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in and grapeseed oil
- Stylers for twistout: Shea Radiance Nourishing Repair Cream

i plan on doing an ayurvedic treatment this weekend.
not sure yet but im think coconut milk, amla powder, a little bit of henna, hibiscus, and brahmi powder/

Sunday:

- Co-wash and detangle with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
- Condition with Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner
- Leave-in Komaza Care Califia leave-in & nickel size of oil mix
- Twist QB AHTB
- Cross fingers and hope fourth time is the charm!

Tonight:
Wash and deep condition (possibly overnight)
May use Afroveda products to deep condition (Afroveda ashlii amala)
May rollerset with carols daughter macadamian setting foam and then flat iron.

My dilemmas are 1.Will the afroveda product be moisturizing enough for me to then flat iron my hair and 2.will my hair be long enough to put in a ponytail, if not, all of the flat ironing will be a waste.

decisions, decisions

TopShelf If your hair is neck length, you should be able to put it into a tiny pony. I heard the AV is a good conditioner, I have a sample, but haven't tried it yet. Do you have anything you can use if it doesn't seem moisturizing enough?

@TopShelf If your hair is neck length, you should be able to put it into a tiny pony. I heard the AV is a good conditioner, I have a sample, but haven't tried it yet. Do you have anything you can use if it doesn't seem moisturizing enough?

Tiny pony...yuck....maybe I'll just scratch that idea. But yes I do have a back-up......I really need some of that unicorn dust

Tonight:
Texturize my hair
Overnight Moisture/Protein DC

Friday:
Rinse out conditioner
Put hair back in twists

Saturday & Sunday:
Nada

Saturday is wash day and I plan on DC'ing with ITDF Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme and styling with GDLI + KMF Upper Management Gel for the first time, can't wait!

I am going to Henna *for real this time. I need to.
I am going to DC, and smack a half wig on for the week. Next week I will get it braided back up :yep:

Cassia is marinating in my bathroom now. Then its overnight DC followed by curlformer set on Saturday or Sunday when the mood hits me.

tomorrow after my workout a good long deep condition under my pibbs. then a roller set. my hair needs some tlc.

I have a scheduled TU on Sat & I cant wait.
I also have to do a trim of about 2'' that I can wait 4 :ohwell:
Healthy hair before length.:yep:

I will probably Cowash tonight , then on Sunday I will use the Optimum Salon Repair products. Hair Cleanser, Intense Reconstructor and Deep Conditioner. Maybe I can sneek a ceramide conditioner treatment in there somewhere? My TU is Wednesday, so I will not wet my hair after midnight on Sunday.

Last edited:
Just keep m&s 'n with my elasta qp olive oil n mango butter moisturizer and seal with my evco in the plaits that I have.

I've done it already for my 25th class reunion this weekend! :spinning:

Clarify with AO Green Tea
DC with AO GPB/EVOO
Airdry in 4 plaits (Yes I wore them to work lol)
Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection
Chi Silk Infusium
Blowdry with Chi Rocket
Flat iron with FHI Platform 1 3/4"....MY NEW BABY DADDY

Last edited:
Going to do a delightful DC today (steamed) and will cowash. May not get a chance to do anything to my hair saturday (so I may end up in caruso rollers for styling when I go out). Will include:
oil rinses
tea rinses
aloe vera rinses

SD Mocha Silk for at least an hour
Shampoo with CD Black Vanilla
Tea Rinse with IPN Tea Lightful Quench
DC with MD Vanilla Repair for at least an hour
Hairveda pH Rinse

Leave in will be Claudie's Tea and Quinoa Coffee creme sealed with Nourish oil.

Pre-poo'ed last night with WGO/EVCO
Doing a dry DC
Wash with CON Green
Add leave-in and band it til dry.

Back