Japanese men are weird... Why is he still talking to me?

oldcrayons

I dated this Japanese guy last summer and uuh, blah blah. He left to go back to Japan and I got angry at how he handled the situation because I thought it was sloppy. So I kinda deleted him off my yahoo messenger and on facebook :rolleyes:

In Feb. I was feeling a bit depressed in Europe so I was looking for familiar faces >_> and I pretty much forgave him so I added him back. And I message him. He asks me why I deleted him, etc. When have a small conversation. At this point I am surprised he is talking to me since well, I was convinced that he tricked me and was using me o_o IDK. He asked me if I will visit Japan once a year or move there and stuff but you know how men lie out of their ***. He offered me his car but IDK man... <_< What happened was he started acting very weird after you know what. And told me he was very busy and couldn't see me LOL. He eventually told me he can't see me because it'll be "hard" to leave USA and go to Japan and see me, etc. Of course I'm convinced he was lying lol.

So now he still talks to me IDK very strange. He is going to send me stuff from Japan in exchange that I get him burritos and **** o_o

Am I the only one that is thinking this whole this is very weird.

Delete him again. Sounds like he is playing games to get the cookie again. Do you really want to be bothered or are your just curious about him? I hope you are not expecting and explaination of all of his madness. If so, you are just going to frustrate yourself.

Delete him again. Sounds like he is playing games to get the cookie again. Do you really want to be bothered or are your just curious about him? I hope you are not expecting and explaination of all of his madness. If so, you are just going to frustrate yourself.

He can't get my cookie, I'm all the way over here hehe. Nah, I don't expect anything from him; I think I am a bit curious but not in wanting anything from this. I just prefer to be friends with ppl I have been in a relationship with which is one of my downfalls.

He can't get my cookie, I'm all the way over here hehe. Nah, I don't expect anything from him; I think I am a bit curious but not in wanting anything from this. I just prefer to be friends with ppl I have been in a relationship with which is one of my downfalls.

Girl, men will do some strange stuff for some cookie. They will wait out the 90 day rule, they will travel, they will do some deep stuff for the cookie, don't get it twisted.

You mentioned he started acting very weird after "you know what".

Is "you know what" sex?

If so, then it seems as though he got what he wanted from you "sex", and now he's ready to move on and doesn't care about acting weird towards you. Also, he says he's "very busy and can't see you". I think he's throwing you all kinds of hints and you're not taking them.

You also feel that he's lying. Why associate with someone that you know/feel is lying to you?

Might be best if you moved on.

Men will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. If he believes you're easy to get over on, he'll do just that.

Also, some men are just idiots and he sounds like one of those. You should get as far away from him as possible because you're going to get your feelings hurt. Curiousity will get you in trouble.

Oh! I think there is a misunderstanding o_o I'm not trying to date him or anything because I'm not attracted to him anymore. LOL. I was just trying to see if I can get free gifts :P

Why would he waste a thousand dollars just to get some cookie?! They have prosititutes in Japan for that lol. And ew, no thanks. I am not interested in having bad sex with him. Haha XD I've honestly never really liked him that much :/ The way I see it, we both got what we wanted out of one another. Even after the whole ~businazz~ I was thinking about dumping him because I didn't care for him. I think this has more to do with my ego than anything :P I was the one who broke it off anyway, but still.

You mentioned he started acting very weird after "you know what".

Is "you know what" sex?

If so, then it seems as though he got what he wanted from you "sex", and now he's ready to move on and doesn't care about acting weird towards you. Also, he says he's "very busy and can't see you". I think he's throwing you all kinds of hints and you're not taking them.

You also feel that he's lying. Why associate with someone that you know/feel is lying to you?

Might be best if you moved on.

Oooh, all the stuff you just wrote happened over a year ago :grin: Now he keeps on bothering me. I have no intentions of dating him but I think we have developed a friendship (plus, why would I date someone who lives in another country!).

And I do know that he was busy since he works like 15hrs per day, but that doesn't give him an excuse to start acting strange a week later. But that's his problem and that's the past :yep:

I dated this Japanese guy last summer and uuh, blah blah. He left to go back to Japan and I got angry at how he handled the situation because I thought it was sloppy. So I kinda deleted him off my yahoo messenger and on facebook :rolleyes:

In Feb. I was feeling a bit depressed in Europe so I was looking for familiar faces >_> and I pretty much forgave him so I added him back. And I message him. He asks me why I deleted him, etc. When have a small conversation. At this point I am surprised he is talking to me since well, I was convinced that he tricked me and was using me o_o IDK. He asked me if I will visit Japan once a year or move there and stuff but you know how men lie out of their ***. He offered me his car but IDK man... <_< What happened was he started acting very weird after you know what. And told me he was very busy and couldn't see me LOL. He eventually told me he can't see me because it'll be "hard" to leave USA and go to Japan and see me, etc. Of course I'm convinced he was lying lol.

So now he still talks to me IDK very strange. He is going to send me stuff from Japan in exchange that I get him burritos and **** o_o

Am I the only one that is thinking this whole this is very weird.[/quote]

Yeah, the whole senario is weird. Is that all you wanted to know?:lachen:

Am I the only one that is thinking this whole this is very weird.[/quote]

Yeah, the whole senario is weird. Is that all you wanted to know?:lachen:

IDK gurl but my back hurts :nono: omg omg what if it's the bird flu

I think Korean , Japanese, Chinese men are weird period. I once had a fresh off the boat Korean or Chinese man who worked in the grocery start begging me to be his friend claiming to be new to the US. He began insisting that I see him the next day and finally let me have my sandwich and candy for free and then tries to sneakily give me a wad of CASH! He mustve thought it would seal the deal. I think it was about 80 dollars but I refused and he insisted. Im so pissed I didnt take the money and never go back to that grocery because it turned out they sold old food so I stopped going there anyway.:lol:

Yo cookie was off da chain if he wants to fly all the way from Japan for it.

Then again Black girls (or girls with melatonin) are rare here. So he may long for that.

Sounds like a weirdo who came up to me in HMV Shibuya the other day saying "I like Black girls hair" NUTCASE.

Wait.

My girlfriend said some Japanese propositioned her that way, but it was over a sushi bar.

Oddly though, she's white.

I think Korean , Japanese, Chinese men are weird period. I once had a fresh off the boat Korean or Chinese man who worked in the grocery start begging me to be his friend claiming to be new to the US. He began insisting that I see him the next day and finally let me have my sandwich and candy for free and then tries to sneakily give me a wad of CASH! He mustve thought it would seal the deal. I think it was about 80 dollars but I refused and he insisted. Im so pissed I didnt take the money and never go back to that grocery because it turned out they sold old food so I stopped going there anyway.:lol:

Yeah you maybe should have taken it. We are in a recession, you know.

That happened to one of my friends in high school. It was also some guy who worked in a grocery store. He would bring her shoes and money and clothes and stuff. Yes... he brought it to the grocery store. :perplexed

She was in high school so I guess she just didn't know better.

Back