January Noir and I DareT'sHair

Coffee

I found this really awesome line of hair products and thought about the both of you:lachen:. I ordered some Lustrasilk cholestrol from Sally's online and decided to order some more stuff to make the shipping cheaper. I ordered a product called One n Only Age Renew Replenishing Hair Care. I got the shampoo, condish, moisturizing treatment and serum. January I know you're a WEN head and so am I, but this condish is off the hook. Really thick, creamy and has a wonderful smell to it, plus it softens really well.

Why are you tempting IDareT'sHair? You know she's on a no buy challenge this month!

(We'll see how that goes! :giggle: )

Tiffers me tempting I Dare.....I woud never do that, besides I didn't know she was on a no buy challenge this month. It will always be there next month:lachen:.

Tiffers me tempting I Dare.....I woud never do that, besides I didn't know she was on a no buy challenge this month. It will always be there next month:lachen:.
Errr Umm....Yes I am *clears throat* Me, Eisani and Aggie:look: At least, that's what they said.:look:

Thanks Coffee for putting 2 Sista's on Blast!:orders: That was real special. Where is Ms. Noir?
Truthfully, I am trying not to buy anything until September:rolleyes:

And Tiffers is right...........we'll see how long that last.

Okay: Mission Inventory will commence this weekend. Hopefully someone out there will join me......:look:

I will be cataloguing all my purchases. And keeping a list, and everytime I am half way tempted to purchase something new, I will refer back to the list.

I can halfway believe Aggie won't buy anything, but Eisani? Nah son :lachen:

I found this really awesome line of hair products and thought about the both of you:lachen:. I ordered some Lustrasilk cholestrol from Sally's online and decided to order some more stuff to make the shipping cheaper. I ordered a product called One n Only Age Renew Replenishing Hair Care. I got the shampoo, condish, moisturizing treatment and serum. January I know you're a WEN head and so am I, but this condish is off the hook. Really thick, creamy and has a wonderful smell to it, plus it softens really well.

Thanks for thinking of a sista Coffee! :bighug:
But dang your hide! :lachen:

I just spent my last batch of discretionary income at the QVC Sale 2 weeks ago and on some Erno Laszlo skincare products.

This sounds good and if you recommend it ... well, just let me go check this out :look:.

Errr Umm....Yes I am *clears throat* Me, Eisani and Aggie:look: At least, that's what they said.:look:

Thanks Coffee for putting 2 Sista's on Blast!:orders: That was real special. Where is Ms. Noir?
Truthfully, I am trying not to buy anything until September:rolleyes:

And Tiffers is right...........we'll see how long that last.

Okay: Mission Inventory will commence this weekend. Hopefully someone out there will join me......:look:

I will be cataloguing all my purchases. And keeping a list, and everytime I am half way tempted to purchase something new, I will refer back to the list.

I see my bizniz is all out there now:lachen:. I am really serious about this except if I come across like a 90% off sale on natural products with free shipping to the Bahamas, then I might re-consider:grin:.

I can halfway believe Aggie won't buy anything, but Eisani? Nah son :lachen:

I like this vote of confidence. Nah you know, ya gal can't disappoint...:grin:. Not this month anyway:nono:. *Cracks knuckles, preparing for a battle up ahead to resist all temptations to buy products this month - Lord, hep ma*.

I see my bizniz is all out there now:lachen:. I am really serious about this except if I come across like a 90% off sale on natural products with free shipping to the Bahamas, then I might re-consider:grin:.
I like this vote of confidence. Nah you know, ya gal can't disappoint...:grin:. Not this month anyway:nono:.

Girl.....If You Find All 'Dat.....Imma Have You Order ME some stuff and I'll just stop down and Pick it Up! 90% Off:lachen:

Well like I said, it'll more than likely be there next month. But I tell you, it's the bomb!!

Well like I said, it'll more than likely be there next month. But I tell you, it's the bomb!!

Coffee: You just Wrong!:spank:

I'm sitting Up Here Now with Healthy Sexy Pumpkin Mask, Ion, and a Bunch of otha' stuff Foolin' with You.:rolleyes:

Imma use up some of the 50-11 things I already have. Once I start seeing a dent in that, I will consider other products.

Coffee: You just Wrong!:spank:

I'm sitting Up Here Now with Healthy Sexy Pumpkin Mask, Ion, and a Bunch of otha' stuff Foolin' with You.:rolleyes:

Imma use up some of the 50-11 things I already have. Once I start seeing a dent in that, I will consider other products.

you can do it!:yep:

Stay strong T!

Thanks Des. I didn't spend all that time talking about organizing and inventory-ing, with that Thread for Nothing....:rolleyes:

Especially after You All gave me some of the Greatest Ideas and Strategies.

I got to get Control over the situation. And I am really serious about that.

It's kinda taking the fun out of having a healthy hair journey being consumed with products. I'm starting to feel like I can't breathe.:drowning:

*notice I said kinda*:look:

Wow! You called folks out!:lachen:

Well, I am grateful for finding the holy grails for me. No need to cheat!

Haa!

Hey Coffee: You'll be happy to know, while I was inventory-ing my products today I came across a One and Only Product: It is the Ceramic Silk Thermal Protection Creme. However, I haven't been using direct heat. But when I was, I did like this particular product.

So, I may Look at the other one in the future. But it will be way in the future. I am on a Mission to use up some of the things I have.

*and stay offa' all ya'lls bandwagons*:rolleyes:

Coffee, IDareT'sHair, Ladies,

I went to Sally and picked up the shampoo, conditioner and mask.

The woman at the counter said, when I asked where to find it, "Oooh, she said that is good stuff!" "You are really going to like it!" She strongly recommended the mask.

:grin:

I just did a Wen Volumizing treatment and rollerset for the July 4th cookout today (we had a blast), but come Monday morning (if I can wait that long), we will see just how good it is.

Hey Coffee: You'll be happy to know, while I was inventory-ing my products today I came across a One and Only Product: It is the Ceramic Silk Thermal Protection Creme. However, I haven't been using direct heat. But when I was, I did like this particular product.

So, I may Look at the other one in the future. But it will be way in the future. I am on a Mission to use up some of the things I have.

*and stay offa' all ya'lls bandwagons*:rolleyes:

We all go through this IDareT'sHair :hug2: Don't worry, you'll slow down LOTS over the next year or so. :yep:

Stay strong T - you can do it. Getting carried away in the beginning is rather an occupational hazard - no worries. Now I know you went crazy at the BBW phyto sale a time or three or four, and you have tons of other stuff. At one time this year, I had 27 POUNDS of conditioner - I finally used it up or gave it to my girls, so I am not overloaded. I'm expecting you to do the same - use it up.

Because then you can buy more :grin:

Stay strong T - you can do it. Getting carried away in the beginning is rather an occupational hazard - no worries. Now I know you went crazy at the BBW phyto sale a time or three or four, and you have tons of other stuff. At one time this year, I had 27 POUNDS of conditioner - I finally used it up or gave it to my girls, so I am not overloaded. I'm expecting you to do the same - use it up.
Because then you can buy more :grin:

Girl, I found myself giving stuff away and buying more all at the same time. :blush:

Very Counterproductive. But I stuck to what I said I was going to do, which is take a quick inventory. Now I hope to just really get acquainted with the stuff I have.

It was beginning to freak me out looking at all that stuff.:rolleyes:

We all go through this IDareT'sHair :hug2: Don't worry, you'll slow down LOTS over the next year or so. :yep:

:yep:, you are so right JN. I think I am at this place right now. In fact, I just went through a few of my hair stuff and will be giving away some products. I have a very good friend who is the manager at our social services dept here and she has someone in mind to give them to. This lady apparently can't afford much and has gone without electricity for almost 10 years because she wasn't able to afford it. This makes me feel so all nice and fuzzy inside to be blessed enough by GOD to help someone else who really really needs it. I even put aside some vitamins for her as well. I feel if I look hard enough, I may be able to find some other things to give while I'm at it:yep:.

Last edited:
:yep:, you are so right JN. I think I am at this place right now. In fact, I just went through a few of my hair stuff and will be giving away some products. I have a very good friend who is the manager at our social services dept here and she has someone in mind to give them to. This lady apparently can't afford much and has gone without electricity for almost 10 years because she wasn't able to afford it. This makes me feel so all nice and fuzzy inside to be blessed enough by GOD to help someone else who really really needs it. I even put aside some vitamins for her as well. I feel if I look hard enough, I may be able to find some other things to give while I'm at it:yep:.

Good for you! :hug2: We can still satisfy our inner PJ but we just can do without most of the stuff we have (we're not using it anyway).

JN you are so right, we probably all have way more than we need. I go through my stuff every couple of months and what hasn't been used goes to Sojourner's House. I get a tax deduction and they get some great hair products:drunk:.

Ok if I find an awesome product and don't tell yawl about it, don't jump on me. You know a girl can't win with yawl:lachen:.

Ok if I find an awesome product and don't tell yawl about it, don't jump on me. You know a girl can't win with yawl:lachen:.

No Chickee. You must always share with the Sistren. :yep:
I am getting ready to head to the shower now to try this stuff out.

I was reading the ingredients and the shampoo has sodium laurel sulfate as the second ingredient. We'll see if it's too stripping and if it is, I'll return it to the store.

No Chickee. You must always share with the Sistren. :yep:
I am getting ready to head to the shower now to try this stuff out.

I was reading the ingredients and the shampoo has sodium laurel sulfate as the second ingredient. We'll see if it's too stripping and if it is, I'll return it to the store.

Yeah. You can't afford no setbacks especially after the way you Gave It to 'Em on the 4th.:look:

Come back and let us know how it worked. Although I am on Product-Splurging Hiatus.:rolleyes:

Yeah. You can't afford no setbacks especially after the way you Gave It to 'Em on the 4th.:look:

Come back and let us know how it worked. Although I am on Product-Splurging Hiatus.:rolleyes:

Right?! I can't spoil my progress. I dunno. My Wen bottles are sitting in the basket and every time I go into the bathroom, they look at me and say, "Don't even THINK of replacing us!"

Back