My WEN experience. How I used it and how it went down….

Nope. The 90 day supply had two bottles. I'm not sure if the other items (the styling cream and the mask)stay the same size though. The balm and the shower comb are "free gifts" so I'm pretty sure you won't be getting them with every shipment. Just to be on the safe side I'd give them a call.

tn_am90day.jpg

I just called them and the 90 day supply is: 2 cleansing conditioner, 1 mask, 1 styling creme... or you can get 2 mask or 2 styling cremes and 1 of everything else. I may consider enrolling... hmmmm

Well... WEN has absolutely changed my hair habits. #1 I don't have to use all the products I was using before (which sucks because I have spent a mint of products over the last year), #2 I don't have to wash as often. I used to have to wash, blow dry and flat iron just about every day to maintain my style unless I went to the salon and got a rollerset. Usually my hair would be so dry after one night that I HAD TO WASH it to infuse some moisture. Now with my WEN I either air dry wavy or blow dry straight as usual, but I find I don't have to flat iron it. It looks bangin' just blown straight.

Also, I find that I can just pull it back in a bun while at work or running errands and then let it down if I'm going out afterward and it looks ab fab! It looks like I've curled it when I haven't. This stuff works miracles I tell you...MIRACLES!!! I want to give myself a protein treatment, but I am loathe to use any other products!

Back