January 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! Last Weekend of January (already). :blush:

So, what are you doing this weekend to Nurture & Nourish YOUR Hair?????

Tomorrow I Plan to:
Cowash with either Curl Junkie's Curl Theory Moisture Conditioner OR...Claudie's Avocado Intense
Steam with Jessicurl WDT with a cup of Coffee underneath
ACV Rinse (Claudie)
Tea Rinse/Leave-In & Gleau Oil
Dry under Dryer

And YOU?????:grin:

I am wigging it. Got my hair braided today.

I washed it after class with ION clarifying shampoo and conditioned with Motions CPR. :)

Shampoo w/ Elasta QP Shampoo For Relaxed Hair (loving this thus far) followed by Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo

Tea Rinse

DC w/ AO White Camellia

Rinse

Apply Leave In's

and from there its a mystery.....I really need to try to roller set, but y'all know how I am about air drying and buns lol

Tomorrow I might CW because my hair feels dry. I'll use either Loreal Advanced hair care smoothing condish or Ion Hard Water condish.
Sunday pre poo with EVOCO, wash with CON Argan oil poo, horsetail tea rinse, DC with Silicon Mix, add leave ins (Matrix biolage and As I am) air dry in a bun!

Thursday - Co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash, Condition with Oyin Honey Hemp, style with Oyin Hair Dew (leave-in) & Oil

Sunday - Detangle & co-wash with Oyin Honey Hemp, DC with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, seal & style with Oyin Whipped Pudding.

Getting my hair flatironed and dusted tomorrow. I would love to be btw mbl/wsl by late summer or early fall and in october my longest layer was bsl, so we'll see.

I am doing absolutely nothing lol. I'm doing the low-mani regimen (my hair seems very happy with it so far) and I'll probably add moisture, seal, and put it back up. :yep:

I might leave it the weekend and just M&S with my LOCO combo. :yawn:

But if I change my mind I'll be coming right back here to let you know. :lol: :yep:

It's chelating time lol so Shampoo with phyto organics kelate
Dc with joico k pak conditioner
Detangle
Braided style for the week

Prepoo with Ion Extreme moisture conditioner mixed with Tresemme Naturals and honey. Wash with Organix Macadamia shampoo and conditioner, also using Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Rollerset with purple flexi rods to air dry overnight and flat iron roots in the morning.

Wash with Wen vanilla mint
DC w hair chemist macadamia deep repair masque
Rinse w silicon mix bamboo
Roller set, blow dry the roots

Currently in plaits under wig. BTW i have been misting my wig cap with a water oil mix right before I put it on, and it no longer sucks the moisture out of my hair. Y'all might have tried it before but I just thought of doing this this week cause the man satin cap was not working for me ( wig kept sliding to the side making my head look weird). I just wore my wig for over 12 hours, came home and my plaits are all nice and moist, just the way, if not better, I left them last night before leaving the house.
So tomorrow or Sunday I will clarify with joico Kpak chelating poo, protein treatment with Tigi dumb blonde ( first try), then dc with joico moisture recovery balm. Apply bee mine bee lovely leave in seal with wheat germ oil and back in plaits for wig.

Last edited:
Wear a twistout to Jamaica Jazz festival this weekend. Twist that back up for another week. Don't have time for much else.

Today I'm going to wash W/ Garnier triple nutrition shampoo, DC under the steamer Garnier triple nutrition conditioner and rinse W/ Garnier triple nutrition 3 minute undo.

Going to try the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. Hopefully I will get good results. Have read mixed reviews on it.

Saturday
  • DC with Anita Grant's Rhassoul Clay mixed with coconut milk (4-5 hours)
  • Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash (1st time using)
  • Apply leave-ins: Koils By Nature Shealoe Leave-in (1st time using), castor oil
  • Air Dry stretched
  • Install mini twists; moisturizer - Shea Radiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream and styler - homemade whipped shea butter

Might do a lil retouch at least for my nape. And I'm doing the ball again, but want to switch it up. May do a french braid on the side. But whatever I do, I still need to be able t lay my edges down straight

I've been off work sick for two days.
Howevuh,:look:, my hair is breaking viciously and I need to stop this. I do believe this is a setback. The only thing that used to stop it was Tigi's Dumb Blonde Reconstructor. They no longer make this,so I'm trying Phtyo's anti-damage line.
I need this to work,because I'm losing so much hair!

JerriBlank i just bought a tube of the tigi DB at CVS last week. And i am absolutely sure i saw it at ulta yesterday morning. Sorry to hear about your breakage. Hope u get to stop soon.

Just retwisted my hair and will probably leave it alone for Saturday.

Sunday is wash day! Simple wash w/Shampoo and Deep Conditioning, then retwist

Back