January 11,12,13...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Gotta work all weekend.. :-( So I'm gonna just do a co-wash with my love Hairveda 24.7 and keep it moving. I might deep condition just depends on how I feel.

I was planning on washing yesterday, but laziness got the better of me.

Tomorrow:

Ayurvedic treatment (sukesh ayurveda), co-wash (TJ TTT), deep condition/leave-in (Oyin Honey Hemp), stretch, bun.

I'm going to co wash my hair, air dry in braids, then try to do some kind of flat twist updo. I hope it comes out ok :perplexed.

Last night I did an overnight HOT with a mixture of doo gro Mega thick growth oil, castor oil, a little bit of Hot 6 oil I had left over and a drop of tea tree oil. Today I'm going to co wash with HE HH; DC with lustrasilk cholesterol; and air dry in braids. Then I'm bunning it up until next wash session.

Prepoo'd last night with oil mix
I cut 2 inches off the crown last night. I think I have cut all my damaged ends!!!!

Today:
Cleanse today with Wen 613
DC'd with GPB
Leave in (my staple now) QBCoco Detangling Glee + Honey Olive Hydrating Balm

All of this is contingent on if Amazon gets it together and gets my flat iron comb here on time. I paid an arm and a leg for Amazon Prime but I don't think I'm reaping the benefits.... I'm tacking the package and if the comb will get here by tomorrow then my weekend will be as follows

Today - moisturize, seal and bun

Saturday - light detangling session with coconut oil, bun.

Sunday - fully detangle with more coconut oil.
Scalp massage with some sweet almond oil
Shampoo with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo
Hot oil treatment
DC with MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask, add some One n Only restorative mask for a little bit of protein and seal with grapeseed oil.
Steam for 30 minutes
Cool and seal with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair condish
Add some KCKT
AVJ rinse
Add leave in, seal and let air dry as much as possible
Tension blow dry to fully dry
Flat iron

This is the first time I have flat ironed my own hair in at least 6 months, I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!! If the comb isn't on track to be here tomorrow then I'll have to wash on Monday, smh.

Update: MY COMB CAME!!!!! Process will go as planned!!!

Last edited:
Well I need a retouch like STAT! Think I'll do it when my son goes to sleep idk. But then I did want to sit under the dryer and be able to flatiron it before I go to sleep. I may have to touch up the nape a bit straighter b/c it takes forever to try and flatiron those short pieces. When they start to grow out I can lessen the processing maybe.

Prepoo and detangle with AOGPB
Shampoo with LUSH Godiva
Coffee rinse and massage
DC with NaturelleGrow Slippery Elm (yay!)
Twist with KCKT
Scalp massage with wild growth oil

Doing a HOT on dry hair under my steamer with Moringa in my roots and on my strands:
Rice bran
Rose and grapeseed
Wheat germ oil

Will do a dc with tea and AOWC overnight.

I washed my hair with Miss Jessies Creme CLeansing Creme, Conditioned with Carols Daughters Hair milk, Deep Conditioned with Miss Jessies SweetBack Treatment, and used Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in, Set with CurlFormers. I am now under my satin cap and trying to preserve this hairstyle until Saturday evening... My Birthday!

JJamiah - Happy BIRTHDAY my fellow Cappy! My b-day is Sunday and the weather is suppose to be nice here this weekend!

I will be doing the following:

Getting a trim.
Clarifying with HQS White Tea and Lemon Clarifying Poo.
Protein treatment -- thinking about using the Cherry Lola Treatment.

Then....the infamous twistout...again... *boring*

I'll brew marshmallow/burdock rt/plantain tea to mix into some Rhassoul clay along with some AVJ/ACV. Mix til it becomes like paste.

Apply to my damp but dirty hair and baggy for 1 hour, no heat.

RINSE. Leave in, M&S, and twist & bun to dry. Rock my twist out on Sunday.

Tis All!

You see me, with my fast self! I was so determined that the rhassoul was going to resolve my protein overload that I didn't even consider it might not work straight away. :look: :ohwell: :spinning:

So I also, steamed in ATON's Natty Moist, then rinsed. Then used HE HH with 1 tsp salt and baggied with no heat 1 hour.

My hair feels better.

I might DC again tomorrow (Sunday). I'll see how it feels when it's dry. I may get away with waiting til Wash Day Wednesday.

Giving my hair some special attention this week since I skipped my cowash this week. I pre-poo'd overnight with hair trigger on the scalp and olive oil on the length of my hair. I washed with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisturizing shampoo and DC'd with Mizani Moisturefuse with 30 mins steam and did one quick rinse with Paul Mitchell's Super Daily Treatment. I used Luv Naturals Leave-in and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum then air dried and bunted.

Back