Jan 30, February 1,2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

February 1st...sitting under the hooded dryer as I type.

Wash, protein deep condition, moisture deep condition, roller set.

I'm on the protein conditioner right now :yawn:

It's all good! One thing i have discovered (tardy to da party) that I have always wanted to try is detangling with Parachute coconut oil.

I drench my hair with it, apply whatever conditioner I have, twist my hair (large) and put a baggy on for an hour. Rinse and co wash. Best thing since Jack Daniels chile.

ThatJerseyGirl

*Cackles*:lol:

You know you be doin' too much:thud:.........:dighole:

Glad the Parachute Oil is working for you.:yep:

Shampoo - Creme of Nature Argon Oil
DC - JessiCurl DT w/ Jakeala Tutti Honey DC

Leave In - APB Cookie Dough Spray
Leave In - HH Soft Coconut Marshmallows

Seal - Vatika Frosting on length
Seal - Sarenzo Chocolate Butter

prepoo with wheat germ oil

wash with diluted quantum clarifying shampoo

deep condition with silk dreams vanilla silk moisture dream

apply curls milkshake and seal ends with bakura Apple sourgum

air dry in 6 large plaits

style in a high bun for the week

I've been playing with pre poo scalp treatments. This week it is tea tree with cedarwood in jojoba oil.....

Since I went to Canada for Christmas my hair been acting UP! Dry, super tangled and the ends are snapping off. UGH. I think I should have baggied the entire time I was there. Aww well.

Today I:

Prepooed with APB Ayurvedic Mask under a cap for 2 hrs.
Shampoo with SM Manuka Honey SHampoo
Protein DC with APB Green Powerhouse STrengthening Conditioner - I like this one so far, hair felt soft but strong after rinsing.
Moisture DC with APB Sweet Ambrosia DC Mask topped wth SD RCA - currently under a cap. Will leave it in for another hr and rinse about 70%
Then I will M&S with APB goodies - LI and Hair Cream, top it with QB AHTB.
Do a scalp massage with my APB oil mix, and apply APB Green Powerhouse Pomade on top.

I can't WAIT to pamper my hair this weekend! Hubby finally put my salon chair together so I can just relaxer under the steamer!

Prepoo: BRB Chair Tea plus Amla/Brahami oil on my scalp
Wash: Oyin Honey Hair Wash
Protein: Komaza
Moisturizing Conditioner: TBD
Leave-In Conditioner: SM Raw Shea Detangling Leave In
Butter: TBD

I think that I might bun so that I can easily DC again in a few days. I'm thinking of flat ironing, so I want to get my hair ready just in case.

Final verdict:

So, I washed with the Komaza shampoo, used JOICO MRB + Jakeala Hair Mask with Ayurvedic Herbs as my moisturizing DC and used Jakeala Parfait as my butter.

My hair felt like buttah when I was done!

My hair is currently drying in large braids. I'll bun for the next couple of days so that I can DC again.

Back