Dec 4,5,6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I washed with Nick Arrojo Curl Hydration shampoo, deep condition with mielle organics basuu oil deep conditioner. Decided to do a twistout so I used my usual As I Am leave in and Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai twisting butter. I twisted on wet hair so just letting it air dry

Overnight Pre-poo - Komaza Pona Hair & Scalp, QB AOHC
Wash Day Pre-poo - Komaza Protein Strengthener
Cleanse - Redken Cleansing Cream followed up with ORS Shealicious to add moisture back to hair
Oil Rinse - Argan oil & Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm
Condition - Brown Butter Beauty Babbasu Butter Love (hair felt good but not great)
Leave In - applied Brown Butter Beauty Milk Leave In to one section (my hair laughed at this so I had to go with a different leave in)
Leave In #2 - Eden Bodyworks Cocout Shea
Seal - Hydratherma Hair Growth oil
Scalp - Komaza Bountiful Mane & Brown Butter Beauty mixed greens pomade

This weekend I washed and dc'd with Emergencee. I put my hair in 4 plats and sat under the dryer, then I blow dried and flat ironed on a low temp 302... very low, I wanted to just tame my hair some to do wand curls.
Now my hair is kinda poofy at the root but it's in a nice fluffy ponytail. I'm experimenting with straightening my hair.

Suffering with a head cold so no washing cause I just don't have the energy for it. I may attempt to M&S.

M&S
PBN Sapote Lotion (old formula)
APB Hair & Body Butter

Had a burst of energy so I did a water only rinse of the top half of my head and scalp massaged with my massaging brush under the water for about 2-3 minutes per half.
T-shirt dried for about 30 minutes before oiling my scalp with KJ Naturals Tingly Oil, M&S with the above products, and twisted my hair back up.

Back