Jada's Hair

ms_kenesha

Jada\'s Hair

In the new Essence with Beyonce on the cover, in the letters to the editor section some one wrote to ask if Jada's hair was real and the editor said yes Jada's hair was real and she came to the shoot with her hair in one long braid which they let loose for the style with the waves.

Here's a pic of her at the Bad Boys II Premiere
1270507.jpg
1272860.jpg

Re: Jada\'s Hair

I don't know why but I read somewhere that Jada wasn't real but that she had gotten the fusion weave. Either way her hair looks nice.

I agree that her hair isn't real...fusion can do wonders. It feels and looks real. Only Jada herself and her hairstylist know's it's fake...but fusion weave is very damaging if you have long hair already...Jada's hair is short so she can probably cut it out and do it all over again. She's beautiful with long and short hair so she's one of the people that don't have to worry...

I always thought her hair looked it's best in The Inkwell. I thought it was real... Either way, it looked good!
smile.gif

Jada's hair looks NICE~long or short!
I believe her hair is real! She started growing her hair when she was pregnant with her son. That was how many YEARS ago? She had her daughter about 2 years ago. Hair does grow faster during pregnancy and she has the money to get the best stylist to do her hair!
She has been making her presence known as of lately, but prior to the Bad Boys Premiere, she was low-key. I'm not sure of her hair type, but it has a wavy/curly appearance. Her hair style these days is straight and long~meaning her hair has been blow-dried/flat-ironed.
I don't think it's impossible for her to have accomplished long hair within the few years she has been out of the limelight!

*Just think, people might think your hair is FAKE once you reach your hair goal! You and your stylist will know your hair is real, but everyone else will think it's FAKE!*

*Why is it unbelievable for a Black Woman, such as Jada, to have long hair? I guess it will be unbelievable to other females we encounter once we reach our goals! This is not good because length can be achieved and we are all examples of this!!!*

Well my girl, Jada, looks beautiful as usual! Regarding her hair, I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that her long hair is just a weave. It's not impossible for a black woman to reach bra-strap and beyond in 3 years. For me personally, my hair doesn't grow extremely fast but if my hair growth stays at its current rate and if I keep my hair in healthy shape, I will reach below bra strap in 3 years. Who knows? Jada's hair might grow an inch a month so she can reach long hair faster than normal. Also, Jada has the money to pay a good hair stylist to keep her hair healthy, strong, and growing.

But if it is fake, it still looks good.

-Ebony

Well, I think like any woman she has had hair struggles--look how long it takes us to get it just right. However, she does have access to certain 'tricks' and stylists that we may not (time & money). It might be real now, but I am sure that growing out she had pieces until it reached her goals.

[ QUOTE ]
Jada's hair looks NICE~long or short!
I believe her hair is real! She started growing her hair when she was pregnant with her son. That was how many YEARS ago? She had her daughter about 2 years ago. Hair does grow faster during pregnancy and she has the money to get the best stylist to do her hair!
She has been making her presence known as of lately, but prior to the Bad Boys Premiere, she was low-key. I'm not sure of her hair type, but it has a wavy/curly appearance. Her hair style these days is straight and long~meaning her hair has been blow-dried/flat-ironed.
I don't think it's impossible for her to have accomplished long her within the few years she has been out of the limelight!

*Just think, people might think your hair is FAKE once you reach your hair goal! You and your stylist will know your hair is real, but everyone else will think it's FAKE!*

*Why is it unbelievable for a Black Woman, such as Jada, to have long hair? I guess it will be unbelievable to other females we encounter once we reach our goals! This is not good because length can be achieved and we are all examples of this!!!*

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
clap.gif
God bless you all.

AmberskyE.... i totally agree with you..ITS LIKE WE ALL WANT LONG HAIR BUT SOME ARE QUICK TO SAY THAT SOMEONE ELSES HAIR IS NOT REAL... I WANT TO ASK THOSE WHO THINK JADAS AHIR IS NOT REAL.."HOW WOULD IT FEEL IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IF YOUR HAIR WAS REAL AFTER ALL YOUR HARD WORK..PUTTING INTO GROWING IT"...I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IS HER HAIR..SHE HAS ACCESS TO THE besttttttttt HAIR PRODUCTS/STYLERS AND ETCCCCCC...IF HER HAIR DIDN'T LOOK DECENT I WOULD QUESTION THAT BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND CALL HER HAIR FAKE WHEN I LOOK AT PICTURES OF LHCF MEMBERS EVERYDAY AND WOULD NEVER DARE CALL THEIR HAIR FAKE...JUST THE OTHER DAY SHE WAS IN AN INTERVIEW AND SHE SAID SHE WAS A BIG pj...JUST LIKE MANY OF US SO WHY WOULDNT HER HAIR BE REAL..I UNDERSTAND MANY CELEBS WEAR WEAVES..BUT IT SHOULDNT BE SURPRISING THAT HER HAIR HAS GROWN..SHE HAS BEEN VERY LOW KEY FOR SEVERAL YRS....COME ON THINK ABOUT IT!

[ QUOTE ]
.."HOW WOULD IT FEEL IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IF YOUR HAIR WAS REAL AFTER ALL YOUR HARD WORK..PUTTING INTO GROWING IT"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me crazy, but I think I would be flattered.
laugh.gif
I'd be more than happy to drop whatever I'm doing, part my hair and say, "Neener neener neener!"
moon.gif
I wouldn't like it if strangers tried to touch my hair, though. I've noticed that some people don't think twice about grabbing someone else's hair. IMO, that's like rubbing a pregnant woman's belly--too personal.

Her hair looks great. Hers or not. Personally I believe its more than possible for it to be her hair. This board alone proves that as well as friends and relatives you may know with faster growing hair. And yes, it is true that alot of celebs wear weaves to minimize damage from constant hair styling.

I was once asked in Feb on a trip back to London if this was all my own hair (asked by a girlfriend's boyfriend who is white) and I laughed and said yes and took it as flattery that my hair's obviously grown enough for someone to notice. It only becomes less pleasant if the remarks become malicious. Even then you ignore them though since you know the truth.

I truly think that it is her real hair if anyone saw Bamboozled her hair was quite lengthy then and I think because most people are accustomed to seeing her with short hair they've forgotten one how her hair was on a Different World (thick and shoulder length) and that since she's been out of the spotlight and having children she's had more than enough time with good hair practices to grow her hair that long.

LondonDiva has a great photo progression of Jada's hair that shows how possible it is that her hair is real. LD, could you post it again if you read this thread?
smile.gif

Ditto on her hair in Bamboozled...plus I have two girlfriends that have hair similar to hers and they both have it that length...I mean really we as a people come in many different skin shades and hair textures too! Now I am not sure who in hollowood owne up to wearing a fusion weave and those stars that wear weaves and piceces on screen and in photos look very believable, but in this case I am inclined to think it is hers until proven otherwise. Shoot when I use to wear my hair short people use to think I had a WIG on just becuase my hair is full and shinny. Go figure!
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ditto on her hair in Bamboozled...plus I have two girlfriends that have hair similar to hers and they both have it that length...I mean really we as a people come in many different skin shades and hair textures too! Now I am not sure who in hollowood owne up to wearing a fusion weave and those stars that wear weaves and piceces on screen and in photos look very believable, but in this case I am inclined to think it is hers until proven otherwise. Shoot when I use to wear my hair short people use to think I had a WIG on just becuase my hair is full and shinny. Go figure!
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Eyvonne, one Hollywood star that I applaud for "keeping it real" is Gabrielle Union who is quick to say that her hair is a weave. I just love her current style too!
1284632.jpg
1284626.jpg
1284622.jpg

Oh I did not know her hair was a weave/extension...it does look very nice.
clap.gif
I guess until Jada talks about her hair we will never really know..but I think the ladies on this board, especially those who have shared thier pics are testimony that women of color can grow hair long as well.
smile.gif

My girlfriend does Gabrielle Unions and Blu Cantrells weave. I think it could be Jada's hair but if not, it is beautiful.....

Back