It's Official, I'm HL (Hip Length)!! sorry for the big pics

Was your hair always beautiful like this? If not, how long did it take you to grow such a fabulous head of hair?

you have some of the thickest hair I've ever seen, I absolutely adore it, especially when you have your bangs out. :) congrats!! Hopefully I'll be there in two years.

wow... How long did it take you to get there?

:lachen:You ain't neva lied :lachen:

Your hair is AWESOME~ How long did it take you to get there. Where did you start from.

Was your hair always beautiful like this? If not, how long did it take you to grow such a fabulous head of hair?

:thud: first and foremost - and then - Yeah, what they said!?!?

Girl, I love your hair!!! It's so. danngone. THICK!!!! Girl, just half your thickness, and i would be in heaven. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

Congrats D, your hair looks great. Love the thickness. From front hairline back do you know how long it is?

Last edited:
Thanks ladies

I'm 4'11, 126lbs *boo!*,and i'm an aries. Hee!

This is the longest and thickest my hair has ever been. Before I joined lhcf, my hair was between apl and bsl. I did a semi big chop right before I joined because my hair had thinned out in the back.

This is Apr 2005, two months after I joined. I used to relax a lot straighter

DSCN0030-vi.jpg

When I joined, I caught the transition fever and did another chop. Here it is, in Aug 2005

DSCN0798-vi.jpg

I relaxed in Sept 20005. I didn't really know how to care for transitioning hair at that time... Inch by inch, it grew from here
DSCN0964-vi.jpg

So Thick!!! :eek::lick: Beautiful hair :drool::drool:.

How frequently do you texlax? Do you use lye or no-lye?

Thanks ladies

I'm 4'11, 126lbs *boo!*,and i'm an aries. Hee!

This is the longest and thickest my hair has ever been. Before I joined lhcf, my hair was between apl and bsl. I did a semi big chop right before I joined because my hair had thinned out in the back.

I relaxed in Sept 20005. I didn't really know how to care for transitioning hair at that time... Inch by inch, it grew from here

remarkable! :yay:

Back