It's Official, I'm HL (Hip Length)!! sorry for the big pics

Yay!!!!
DSylla, you changed your name but I'd recognize that hair anywhere.

I swear...you could be on the 50 yard line at Giants Stadium in a Blizzard and I could be in the nosebleeds section and I could still call you out.

Yay!!!!
DSylla, you changed your name but I'd recognize that hair anywhere.

I swear...you could be on the 50 yard line at Giants Stadium in a Blizzard and I could be in the nosebleeds section and I could still call you out.

:lachen:You ain't neva lied :lachen:

Your hair is AWESOME~ How long did it take you to get there. Where did you start from.

:grin:
braidout.jpg

hiplength.jpg
Girlllll, now that's some hair, there! Your hair looks like my daughter's...she's waistlength, and 9 years old....:grin:

Thick AND Hip Length = AMAZING. Congratulations D!

I predict Sylver will be HL too after her year-long stretch is up. :yep:

Last edited:
Dizang!!!!! I was just passing thru and seen the head line. When I tell you your hair is beautiful I mean IT!!!! Congrats

OK Donna, (Happily Me) When are you gonna start your classes on length retention?

I'm ready for your clinic. What's up!!?

I keep forgetting you changed your name. I'm like that looks like Dsylla's hair:giggle:

Your hair grows fast...I feel like just the other day you made WL! Way to go, thick and beautiful head of hair!

You have the thickest most unique head of hair I've ever seen. Simply gorgeous. Congratulations on reaching hip length. Tail bone here you come!

Back