its my nappiversary!!!...1 year of progress inside (extremely pic heavy)

iri9109

Big Chop (3/25/10)

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010 (weaved up)

November 2010

***1 YEAR POST RELAXER**

December 2010

Blowdried w/ round brush & pincurled

January 2011

February 2011

March 2011

Lovely lady, lovely hair! :yep: Thanks for sharing and congrats on your nappiversary. :yep:

(OT, but every time I read the word "nappiversary," Tone Toni Tony's "Anniversary" comes to mind and I automatically start singing it out loud without thinking. :giggle: "Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary... anniversary..." :lol: :lol:)

Lovely lady, lovely hair! :yep: Thanks for sharing and congrats on your nappiversary. :yep:

(OT, but every time I read the word "nappiversary," Tone Toni Tony's "Anniversary" comes to mind and I automatically start singing it out loud without thinking. :giggle: "Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary... anniversary..." :lol: :lol:)

thanks! & me too!!! i wanted to post the tone toni tony vid too but i already had a million pics lol...i wish we could post background music or audio tracks in the threads lol

Girl, yr hair is weird, I say that bc it's similar to mine as far as yr curls, but when blown out you can't tell yr texture is so curly the way it is. Beautiful all the same and the growth is very good! You'll be AP by no later than July/August:grin:

My hair shrinks up so badly it's like you can swear my hair is only 1 inch!

Last edited:
Girl, yr hair is weird, I say that bc it's similar to mine as far as yr curls, but when blown out you can't tell yr texture is so curly the way it is. Beautiful all the same and the growth is very good! You'll be AP by no later than July/August:grin:

My hair shrinks up so badly it's like you can swear my hair is only 1 inch!

i know...our hair is so versatile :yep:
&man if i make apl by the end of the summer you wont be able to tell me nothin lol i would be so happy...but i dont wanna set myself up for dissapointment so i just hope i reach it by the end of the year...
my shrinkage is crazy too...depending on the products i use and the way i apply it can shrink all the way up to my ears.

I'm just in love with your hair... And it looks like you have retained all your length as well! Congrats!

thanks! i think so...earlier this month it was about 8 inches, which is on track for 16 months post relaxer, plus i've trimmed some areas too.

Dang... I don't wear weaves or wigs but I would pay top dollar to PS with those curls. :lovedrool:

You've made some fantastic progress in a year!! You go girl! Your weave looked really good too! Very realistic! :yep:

You have the prettiest curlsss! I seriously want to see your hair this time next year! Your curls are just so yummy, I want to see them at shoulder length and beyond... What product do you use? Your hair looks so soft yet well defined and bouncy.

Last edited:
Happy Nappiversary..Talk about progress love all the pictures/especially the pony fro ...Keep up the good work & KEEP GROWING!

Happy Hair Growing!

Back