its my nappiversary!!!...1 year of progress inside (extremely pic heavy)

These are the kinds of pictures that make me want to go natural. I love how your hair curls and waves up so beautifully.

Congrats!!

iri9109: I'm getting sea sick from all those waves and curls!!! Gurl your hair is to die for!!! Whatever you are doing keep it up!!! I hope my hair will be as cute as yours in 1 year!!! Congrats!!!:grin:

I was reading some of the responses. I know people ask you all the time "how do you get your curls to pop?"! :lachen:

lol yeah...sometimes idk how to respond b/c i dont really do anything special, plus i dont wanna be liable for someone following my directons and then getting mad at me b/c their hair doesnt come out like mine lol

Your Curls are poppin. I love the look with the high pony and bang wearing the big scarf. Im addicted to scarves.

Your Curls are poppin. I love the look with the high pony and bang wearing the big scarf. Im addicted to scarves.

thanks! i love scarves to.. my friend went to india and brought me back that one...its so warm...its my favorite...

got dayum! Your hair is ridamndiculous. I love the curls, the color, the moisturized look, the styles you did and that's hell of a retention. I'm so impressed. So impressed.

Back