its my nappiversary!!!...1 year of progress inside (extremely pic heavy)

Very pretty hair! Congrats on the anniversary. Your so creative also, I love all the different styles. You could give me a lesson or two. LOL.

Beautiful! Love the curls. You have done very well, keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

OMG, I had forgotten about your hair like a baby's! So cuuuuute! I remember when you first posted your TWA pics and I was talking baby talk at the screen. :giggle:

I can't believe how much it's grown! And oh how GORGEOUS it is!!!

I love your hair. It reminds me of my dad and his brothers. Big fat curls, jet black hair, and thick! It's so unique too. Congrats on your growth.

Congratulations!!! You hair is beautiful and those styles are drool worthy! Those twists are so fat and juicy!!!lol Are you using a gel to help hold the curls?

Your hair is awesome. What do you do to make your curls pop like that?

You have the prettiest curlsss! I seriously want to see your hair this time next year! Your curls are just so yummy, I want to see them at shoulder length and beyond... What product do you use? Your hair looks so soft yet well defined and bouncy.

i'm such a PJ that it changes all the time, but i cowash almost everyday (currently using garnier colorshield but i like tresseme naturals and aussie moist), wash 1x a week (using mixed silk shampoo, waiting for the new old CON lol), DC 1x a week (AOHSR or random DC w/ honey & oils added), i use a cassia blend from ayurnatural beauty, but i havent done it in about a month), as far as leave-ins& stylers & moisturizers i like a spritz of aloe vera juice/water/rosewater/conditioner/oil as a daily spritz (aussie moist is a good store bought alternative if im out of avj), i like the mixed silk leave-in, aloe vera gel, oyin hair dew, oyin burnt sugar pomade, ecostyler argain oil, and elasta qp feels like silk liquid gel. my walgreens just got shea moisture & i wanna try that line (so far i only used the curl enhancing smoothie but i used it on hair that already had old product on it in the ponytail/bang pics w/ the red...its a twistout that i purposely ran my fingers through and frizzed up/mess up the twitstout pattern)

Congrats!!! Very beautiful. I need your skills on the roundbrush.
thanks! i dont really have any skills lol i tried to rollerset it but i couldnt get the rollers to stay, so i just gave up and used the brush and the blowdrier to get it semi-straight...thats the 1st time i ever used the round brush like that
OMG, I had forgotten about your hair like a baby's! So cuuuuute! I remember when you first posted your TWA pics and I was talking baby talk at the screen. :giggle:

I can't believe how much it's grown! And oh how GORGEOUS it is!!!
lol thanks Nonie, you so silly!
iri9109 - wassup girlie!!!!! your hair is so pretty. you remind me of a doll baby...witcha cute self. u go girl! the hair color is nice too. is that a rinse?
thanks jerserygirl....the red is manic manic vampire red but i pre-lightened with clairol textures and tones in bronze...it didnt get that light tho
Your hair is LOVELY. Why were those lovely strands ever relaxed?!
lol thanks...i begggggeedddd for it & my mom finally cracked lol...i didnt appreciate having poofy hair while all my friends had straight hair...i had the revelation in 5th grade and got the relaxer around 6th/7th and my hair went downhill from there

Congratulations!!! You hair is beautiful and those styles are drool worthy! Those twists are so fat and juicy!!!lol Are you using a gel to help hold the curls?

thanks! sometimes i use ecostyler or elasta qp feels like silk liquid gel, but i use those to to tame frizz more so than for hold

your hair is soooooooo gorgeous!!!! excellent retention!!!
keep it up and thanks for sharing!

Back