its my nappiversary!!!...1 year of progress inside (extremely pic heavy)

Girl, wha?

Girl, like what for real? What hair type is THAT! I have never seen this before. Girl, I wanna say you have baby hair, but I don't think that's a good description.

What a beautiful texture and it seems like it's all one texture, too. Girl, I just wanna reach through this screen and caress you hair (without your permission, ofcourse).

Lush Locks should be your screen name. Do you have a youtube. Girl!

I :drool:ed. Absolutely GORRRRRRRRRGEOUS!!!! :love: Natural hair is so awesome and versatile! Love your curlies and your fro!!! That is WILD!!!

Ok, Imma need for you AND wavesncurlz to stop !!! Even if I did have a jar of Motions on hand and texlaxed the heck out of my hair, it STILL would not have those curls...

(Chants around thread) I love my fro, I love my fro ...

But for real though, congrats and great progress !!!

Girl, wha?

Girl, like what for real? What hair type is THAT! I have never seen this before. Girl, I wanna say you have baby hair, but I don't think that's a good description.

What a beautiful texture and it seems like it's all one texture, too. Girl, I just wanna reach through this screen and caress you hair (without your permission, ofcourse).

Lush Locks should be your screen name. Do you have a youtube. Girl!

lol thanks! i dont even know my hair type for real, but for those who must know someones hair type or they cant sleep at night i just say 3c/4a...lol i dont think baby hair is a good description either...i have fine strands with a mix of silky and cottony textures and the curls are looser in the top, tighter in the back...i have one vid on youtube (www.youtube.com/iri9109) but its a hair journey vid, not a tutorial or review or anything...

lol thanks! i dont even know my hair type for real, but for those who must know someones hair type or they cant sleep at night i just say 3c/4a...lol i dont think baby hair is a good description either...i have fine strands with a mix of silky and cottony textures and the curls are looser in the top, tighter in the back...i have one vid on youtube (www.youtube.com/iri9109) but its a hair journey vid, not a tutorial or review or anything...

Lovely!

how do you retain your curls? Do you wash and go? What are your stable moisturizing products?

HHG!!!

Bobbie

Lovely!

how do you retain your curls? Do you wash and go? What are your stable moisturizing products?

HHG!!!

Bobbie

up until recently i did wash n go's every day or every other day...now that i colored my hair i find that i'm washing my hair less often (washing on the weekend, & cowashing 1x during the week) because i dont want my color to fade...on the weekends i prepoo, detangle, wash, apply DC and rinse that out the next morning, then turbie twist for 15 minutes then apply my product...i'll probably stretch that WnG for a couple days, then do a twistout on dry hair and wear the twistout in a ponytail/updo for 2 or 3 days and then either cowash the next morning and/or do another twistout at night or just keep my hair in a ponytail or updo until wash day...i havent had any real staples because i switch up products so much, but right now i like mixed silk and/or oyin hair dew & aloe vera gel for wash n gos, and i love the sheamoisture coconut & hibiscus line for dry twistouts...i cowash with tresemme naturals condish, or garnier color shield

how did I miss this thread? wow your hair is gorgeous....I love the way you do your updos....You are making me ready to BC right now....wonderful progresss

Back