It really amazes me how ignorant people can be!

Tene

I am a member on nappturality.com and I had this person sending me harrassing pm's and I had to block her. I told her I thought she was jealous or something cause I was the only one she sent all this to. Why she chose to harrass me I will never know. This is what she sent to me:

Supernaturals, Jul 13 2006, 12:36 AM

Newly Posting Napp

Group: Members
Member No.: 152,468

The site won't let me reply online so i'm sending each of you nappy heads the message personallly...

First of all I'm Dominican and proud of my culture. I joined because a friend recommended it, considering that our hair textures were somewhat similiar. yet, I'm starting to regret it because black women do come off somewhat overly dramatic about their hair. Everytime someone disagrees with your nappy hairdo you get emotionally. Get over it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and sometimes u aren't it!

Re:Supernaturals, Jul 13 2006, 11:13 AM

Newly Posting Napp

As you saw in my first message I was recommended to this site by a friend since our hair textures are somewhat similiar, and secondly this is not the only site I visit for hair trends and products, naturally curly.com is also a regular for me.

Next after I saw your picture I knew it was no use responding to you anyway. You are a beast, and whether your hair is nappy or straight, that's all you'll be. A BEAST!!! I just get tired of you hype *** black women getting angry everytime someone doesn't agree with you. I should be able to say what I want.

And far as time on my hands. No not really, just running the family business. Oh, by the way, enough of your nappy relatives come to my store, therefore I've had lots of experience with them and believe....they're DRAMATIC.

Peace African Sista , more like an African Beast

Re:Supernaturals, Jul 13 2006, 10:16 PM

Newly Posting Napp

Yeah, put my picture on this site...that will really make my parents proud, hahahah. The results are in, and my all my friends agree. You're a Beast. Most of the women on here are just trying to get support because they have issues with themselves. Check me out on naturallycurly. U'll know when u see me because I'm beautiful .

Peace,
...Hopefully for the last time

There's a lot of spritually ugly people out there. I know it may be hard to ignore the hurtful comments, but honestly, sometimes the best thing you can do is laugh about it . . . to them. Demons don't like it when they don't get the response they are seeking.

she is obviousely a d*ck head!

lmao, yes she does have too much time on her hands..

take no notice, it would make me FUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE with anger as i do get pretty worked up about disrespect but she is one of those self hating donkeys that is probabley as ugly and as beastly as shes trying to call black ladies.

beautiful people dont have time 2 diss.

beyondcute said:
You need to forward her pm's to DeeCoily. Im sure she doesnt want that psycho on the site.

Agreed. That's just an ugly spirit :( God will handle her in his own way...

Candy_C said:
she is obviousely a d*ck head!

lmao, yes she does have too much time on her hands..

take no notice, it would make me FUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE with anger as i do get pretty worked up about disrespect but she is one of those self hating donkeys that is probabley as ugly and as beastly as shes trying to call black ladies.

beautiful people dont have time 2 diss.

Exactly! Ignore this female, it will kill her because she'll have no one to argue with. It's too bad that she has to show herself as being of no-class by referring to someone as a beast. Sometimes others have to make themselves look better by insulting others. Allow her to do so and show your high class by letting it roll off your shoulders...

Tene,

Sorry this happen to you. I saw how a moderator closed your thread on NP about this....

Did you ever have any communication with her prior to this happening? Did you PM her back at all? I just can't believe she kept sending you messages without knowing you or talking to you...

Yeah I replied to her a couple times and then after that I told her to stop responding to me and I blocked her. Before that I've never talked with her at all or even know her.

That is insane.

And she thinks others are overly dramatic? :shocked: :drunk:

This is some deep seeded feeling -- I think she's just long had something against American blacks ...and is using this for an opportunity to vent.

Is she serious? Who is she!!?? That is so ignorant. She obviously has some deep seeded self-hate. Is it just me, or aren't Dominicans black? All the Dominicans I know look like they are fresh from Africa. "Or hair textures are some what similar." Um..ok..you're black too, talking trash about "black women". That is pure internet hating and jealousy. Why is she so conserned with what you look like anyways? That is suspect. I detest people like her.

I hope you aren't too affected by her nonsense. :ohwell:

Tell that psychotic :mad: %$#^& to take a long walk off of a short pier. I would like to see her picture. She made alot of statements that contradicted herself.

Ummm, but isn't she on her boards just like us to learn about her own hair?

Tene--Sorry that this happened to you. As they say Misery likes company. And in your case let that bottom feeding sea wretch stay by herself:mad:

I agree with so1913 that is a very ugly spirit.
It's a shame that some ppl have to try to put others down to bring themselves up.
It seems like she's jealous because why does she spend so much time looking at your pics and PMing you.

Strange. :mad: Why did she say she was Dominican? She probably isn't. :lol: You know how some self-hating ignorant people get when they are on the internet. They invent new identities for themselves. If she didnt feel that she was black, then why would she be on a black hair site getting tips? Odd. She is a troll. I'm sorry you had to deal w/that. :(

If black women are the overly emotional, and are the over-bearing ones then why is SHE getting worked up and taking the time to send all of the members messages? Running the family business, huh? Well, it must not be much of a business b/c I actually KNOW people who own their own business and if it's about anything and making money, you wouldn't have time to be playing online all the time. Maybe if she chilled out on living in her e-life so much she could learn to get a real life...

Last edited:
punchinella said:
I agree with so1913 that is a very ugly spirit.
It's a shame that some ppl have to try to put others down to bring themselves up.
It seems like she's jealous because why does she spend so much time looking at your pics and PMing you.
This is exactly what I believe too! Shaking my head. :nono:

Last edited:
Tene:

She is what is known as a "troll". If you respond, she will consider you caught. She will rack up points that way. So, best thing to do with inflammatory postings/PMs like that is to hit the ignore & delete buttons and go on your merry way. You see trolls alot on Craigslist and other boards.

Don't take it personally.

Some people have a lot of nerve. Some ***** had the nerve to post under one of my fotki pics that I looked like Dr. Dre's sister. Well, it was a rough looking pic simply to show my detangled, dry hair...and it was funny b/c I kinda did look like Dr. Dre's sister...but still the ole ***** was trying to start something b/c she posted anonymous. I probably would have laughed had she posted under a name instead of anonymous b/c it was a rough looking pic...but I got the sense that she was trying to be ugly by posting under anon.

Some people just have nothing else better to do. Oh, and there was one other time when some crazy lady wanted to give me unsolicited advice on raising my child, and then got mad and called me a baldy bee after talking about how God had given her a mercedes or something like that. People are a trip.

I guess it is true that ignorance is bliss. She is an idiot and wants attention, don't give it to her. Ignore her silly, petty behind and pray for her because she has serious issues. Sorry this happened to you but just be happy you are not her. You know who you are and what you are, don't let mean people bring you down!!! Q

WTH ~ I agree with her that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is also such a thing as innerbeauty. So I don't have to see her pic to know that she is probably one of the ugliest women you've had the misfortune to associate with.
It doesn't seem like she has a problem with you but more with American Black women in general, which makes me question why she'd be on a site specialized for us.

beyondcute said:
You need to forward her pm's to DeeCoily. Im sure she doesnt want that psycho on the site.
Yeah, and can't you report her to Fotki?

It doesn't seem like she has a problem with you but more with American Black women in general, which makes me question why she'd be on a site specialized for us..

She needs an audience, so she can spew her venom.

Last edited:
Back