It just keep on snappping

toya81

oooooooooohhhh my hair just keep on snapping off at various parts and lengh til it look thin i use nexxus emergencee , keraphix,dudley creme protein i got it trimed with last touch i dont know what to do. has anyone used nexxus diametress and headress?

Try going big on moisture for a while. I mean daily moisture, not moisture from conditioners. I do recommend you use some moisturizing conditioners for a spell, but definitely focus on some daily moisture. I've done this in the last week and it has curtailed some breakage I've been getting. I've been using jojoba oil, avocado oil, and NTM Silk Touch.

toya81 said:
oooooooooohhhh my hair just keep on snapping off at various parts and lengh til it look thin i use nexxus emergencee , keraphix,dudley creme protein i got it trimed with last touch i dont know what to do. has anyone used nexxus diametress and headress?

I have used Nexuss headress.... and Keraphix ...:eek:i didnt like. and personally the headress works better on my natural hair than my relaxed hair. I use it in my co-wash concoction on my braids it works perfectly fine. Before I had braids while i was still getting touchups, I used it at home between salon visits.. and both it made my hair crunchy and hard. Just fork kicks and giggles here is my co-wash concoction with the headress in it..you can also use it as a deep cond. treatment.. HTH :D

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=88237

At times too many protein products at once dries the hair out. Try to use a moisturizing lotion like PCA by Dudley and I also use Surge hair oil to help with the drying of surge. Also deep condition once a week with a moisturizing conditioner with Shea butter or Jojoba oil in it.

Back