Help turning into an offical hair product junkie

LaSandi

Everytime my husband sees me on this board he groans and thats only because of the hair products he has seen. There is a whole file draw which I have hidden. Honestly if one more person says.."this really works" i am going to file for bankruptcy
shocked.gif
. Anyhou, this is what I have just bought: 1)L'Oreal unfrizz taming creme 2)L'Oreal hot oil treatment 3)LUST 4)L'Oreal Mega Repair Recovery Complex 5) Hot six oil 6)UBH creme moisturizer 7)Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14 8)Nexxus Biotin Shampoo 9)Kera Care Humecto conditioner 10)Nexxus Emergencee 11)Kera Care hydrating shampoo 12)Nexxus Headress and 13)Pearl collection Cholesterol. Now, how do I put this into a regimine and I do know I don't use all of this at one time. I had an operation that as a result protein was depleted from my body and so I did lose a lot of hair. MY hair is very thin now and is driving me nuts. I am also trying to increase my protein. I will try to do a link to my picture to show you the condition of my hair and get advice from you ladies on which products I should concentrate on.

Thank you.

Sandi
drunk.gif

Re: Help turning into an offical hair product junk

Are you a PJ when you have so many products, you have to start mixing them to get them in in a day?
look.gif

Girl, I know what cha' talkin' bout...LOL

My husband does the same thing when he sees me get on this board.
laugh.gif
I tell him that he'll get over it...

I made a run today myself..

I purchased a cute little spray bottle
metal clips/new rollers
mango butter
jilbere comb
Nexxus Humectress
I was going to buy LUST but it was $8.99
shocked.gif

I didn't do too bad...

My hair is somewhat thin as well. I am seeing a lot of progress, thanks to regular trims. I am also paying closer attention to my ends when it comes to moisturizing. This board has helped me tremendously!
smile.gif

Good luck and take care

All I can say from that list is that LUST won't volumize thin hair. It makes it smoother. You'd prolly like the Headdress alot because if you used this after LUST or any conditioner, it willl NOTICEABLY plump and thicken the hair strands. Perfect for thin hair or any hair wanting that oomph.

Your hair is really pretty! I would try to incorporate those items according to these things:

Pre-Treatment (L'Oreal Hot Oil Treatment)
Shampoo (Keracare Hydrating Shampoo)
Regular Conditioner for no poo days
Regular Conditioner for poo days (Keracare Humecto Conditioner)
Deep Conditioner(LUST or the Pearl Cholesterol)
Leave-In Conditioner (Unfrizz Taming Creme)
All Over Moisturizer (Hot Six Oil mixed with distilled water in a spray bottle for easier spraying)
Ends Moisturizer (UBH Cream Moisturizer)

These are just my suggestions based on the products I've heard of!

i am just as bad....my boyfriend looks at me like i am crazy counting the hairs that come out of my head...but i tell ya what , i catch him stealing my msm pills one more time its gonna be a fight.
spank.gif
....lol..... he loves to sneak my suppliments......

I'm a PJ too! Just like any other type of junkie, I don't think it's my fault. I blame you all!!
laugh.gif

LOL....too funny asummertyme.

Thanks for all the assitance everyone. Hairlove, thank you too for the regime. I will try just that.

LaSandi

WOW
shocked.gif
your hair is gorgeous! Hairlove gave u some really good tips. I'll just offer this last one, try not to use all of your products at once, it will just weigh your hair down (leaving it heavy and prone to breakage) and make it greasy. Also, use what you have b4 u purchase anything else (meaning you might LOVE the products you have and have no need to purchase anything else), i have a whole closet full of crap that i am never going to use meaning MY NAME IS CH AND I AM A REFORMED PRODUCT JUNKIE.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Thank you all so much and I will take it all to heart. Hey CH wanna trade hair? LOL...your hair is beautiful!!
shocked.gif

AND guess what..didn't buy one hair product today. Wrote some things down but didn't make a move to buy it.

I am a PJ trying to recover.(still in rehab)
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I used my products until I found what works best for my hair
and I am sticking with them.

Back