It is that time again. What are you doing to your hair this weekend

KathyMay

This will help me from getting bored with my hair....

last weekend I did a CW with DC and airdried overnight and did a phony pony for the weekend. Since it is a holiday weekend and I have no plans, I plan to do henna treatment, followed by intense DC and for the style I will play in by ear. So what are you guys doing?

I really wanted to touch up this weekend, but I'm going to hold off. I have protein overload, so I'll be doing some serious DCing and I'm going to attempt my first flexi-rod set!!

Oooh, this is an out-hair weekend - I'm supposed to do a protien treatment, but I haven't figured out what..... and DH's birthday is on Sunday, so I might rock a newish hairstyle for that.....

I know I'm going to shampoo and condition it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it afterwards. :ohwell: I'd like to flat iron it though.

Wash and DC like I do every Sunday. I have no clue which style I'll wear next week but it most likely will be in some form of a bun or phony pony.

prepooing w/ salerm wheat germ + honey on NG only

then cw with my new treseme' conditioner and leave-in

Tonight I'm going to pre-poo/dc with ORS pack mixed with Lustrasilk's Olive Oil Cholesterol. Then I'll rinse that out and add my moisturizer and coconut oil. Airdry and wear it down on Sat. and Sun. This is my 2nd time co-washing, I'm hoping to only use shampoo after relaxers.

I've been considering putting in my own weave. I've been dying to do some chinese bangs. But I know that I'll get tired of it quickly. Maybe I'll go the salon and get a rollerset.....I don't know:look:

i'm thinking of self coloring this weekend then flatironing.

If i don't find a color I'm happy with then I'll just, prepoo w/ coconut oil, wash and dc, air dry and then flatiron w/ my beloved maxiglide. I'll wear my hair straight all next week instead of the buns i've been doing lately.

I am at a lost with all of my new growth of how to style my hair so I am going to cut my 12 week stretch short and give myself a touchup. My hair is in good condition and I don't want to mess up a good thing. Eight weeks will just be good enough for me.

I did my weekend hair today.:yep: I gave myself a Brilliant Brown Colourshine. Washed and DCed with Elasta QP, rollerset with 1 3/4" rollers (used my CHI Silk Infusion for the first time:grin:) and wrapped. Hair came out well. I'm going into so much detail because after this weekend it will be buns, twists, and braidouts from now until APL. For the most part. So this is my last hurrah!

I think I'll clarify with some baking soda and warm water. I have heard good things about that and I bought the baking soda about 3 months ago and still haven't used it.

I believe I need to clarify so I'll use my Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clearing, then a moisturizing poo, PC rinse, then a nice moisturizing DC. Probably Aveda DR mixed with some Aveda Brilliant. I might throw some Silk Peptide Powder into the mix, too. I'm working all weekend so nothing special.

Overnight prepoo conditioning, shampoo bar, deep conditioning session.

Must try out this HE Long Term Relationship Conditioner...

this is henna weekend. I have been putting it off for 2 weeks, but now I can tell that I NEED to do it this weekend!

After henna I will do my usual deep condition with a mixture of Lustrasilk's Shea Butter and Olive Oil Cholesterol conditioners (I prefer them together :yep:). Then I am going to airdry and flatiron.

I just put two ORS paks on my hair and covered with a plastic cap. Tomorrow I am clarifying, applying an aphogee treatment, and moisturizing in preparation for my relaxer next week (I do not wash or apply growth products 7 days before a relaxer).

I'm sitting under the dryer right now. I washed with a clarifying shampoo then a moisturizing shampoo. Then I conditioned, rinsed, and then deep conditioned with the ORS pack. After I sat under the dryer for a while, I rinsed that out and rollerset. I've been under here for like 2 hours, and it's still not dry. It looks like it may be time for a new dryer.

I'm gonna flat-iron whenever it's finally dry!

Going out tomorrow. I just got a Colourshine in Red 1.5 weeks ago, so I can't prepoo...but I will be washing, DC'ing w/heat, and flat ironing. I've been wearing curly sets for 3 weeks. To me its like PS b/c my hair is nearing SL and this keeps it up and off of those collars. So I feel the need to see my hair down! I'll be using my some PM Super Skinny Shampoo and Treatment. We shall see how it goes!

I was going to get a rollerset, however this week is calling for ALOT of rain... so I am just going to wash and condition and do a bun for the rest of the week.

I wanted to have a cute look for church tommorow.. why does it have to rain?:nono:

I don't think I'm going to do anything to my hair this weekend other than the usual CW.

I might finally go and buy some flexirods.:yep:

Prepoo with oil.
Shampoo, then DC with Silicon Mix mixed with a bit of KeraCare Humecto.
Rinse with either Porosity Control or my Cinnamon and Almond Dominican rinse.

This thread reminded me that I need to run out and purchase a full-length mirror if in case I decide to rollerset. I have always stood up to rollerset and I am getting tired.

Last night I relaxed with ORS Lye, DCed with Nacidit Avocado conditioner. Now my hair is wrapped up but I'm thinking I want curls? I don't know what to do with it.

Back