It is hard not to lose track when:

I would really have some updates on the MN and MTG growth results. How many are still on these growth aid challenges or still regularly using? bonjour

Bump.

I started MN in August. used a tube in one month, applying it every other day or every day, adding a mix of sulfur powder and l'huile maskriti on my scalp. I'd then massage the whole thing.
6 weeks post relaxer, I did a touch up. I usually have a third of an inch of growth every month (average) after 6 weeks it looked more like 1 inch in the back of my head. the front and sides did not show a lot (maybe because I kept doing the scarf method to flatten my edges.

I did not use MN in september and towards mid October, I bought another tube. Honestly, I don't apply it every day. I'm intrigued about my maskriti mix though...

Even though I'm a newbie, I want to update too!

Tonight (or Saturday, depending on when my products arrive), I'm going to be trying a coconut milk/lime juice combo and trying some new Keracare products (1st lather, dry & itchy scalp conditioner) in hopes that they'll spark the old ones, humecto and dry & itchy scalp shampoo, to start working. If the coconut milk does some straightening I can see if I have any noticeable growth from Sulu Max Gro.

Look out for the results! :)

like I said ""It's hard out here for those who are waiting....waiting....waiting....for updates!" Please put us out of our misery!" lol

Back