Is there a similar product to Fermodyl 619 Leave in??

virtuenow

Hi, I really like the Fermodyl 619 as a leave in and the final step after my ACV rinse. Is there a similar product out there-- One that will give the same strengthening results?? I have heard people mention Laico Laico-- is this similar? Where can u find it?

I just discovered the advantages of Fermodyl. 619 and the SPECIAL for color treated hair are my favorites.

Why do you not wanna use 619 anymore? Just wanna know if there's something down the line tht will destroy what i've grown so far?

No! I wanted to wash my hair tonight and I'm all out of the Fermodyl! Of course the BSS is closed for the night, so I was looking for something i could pick up at Walmart or Walgreens or something. Also, I don't want to be this dependant on Fermodyl 619 ('cause it's soo good!)

ACV = apple cider vinegar rinse. It is the final step to the wash/condition process. The ACV is a porosity stabling device nad it closes the cuticle in order lock in moisture. Your hair should be stronger, shinier, and ph-balanced afterwards. For me, I could tell the difference instantly-- my hair after wash detangling was easier and hair was noticeably stronger. If you want to know more about acv rinses there are tons of threads w/testimonials and more info-- just do a search

Back