Is their a SL challenge for 2008?

Oh My Ladies!!!!!!

Let me fist say, I apologize to any ladies who asked to join lately, I've been out of the country and needless to say the internet (or hair) was the last thing on my mind. If you asked to join and haven't been put on the list yet, give me a day or two to track everyone down and get your name up there. Needless to say, I BC'D!!!!!! So now my hair is ear length and healthy...so maybe SL next year...who knows? I'm not pushing it....

Last edited:
I haven't checked in, in awhile. My last updates were done in July (check siggy). I'm getting close to SL. Hopefully this OCT and MoeGro will get me there by December.

Oh My Ladies!!!!!!

Let me fist say, I apologize to any ladies who asked to join lately, I've been out of the country and needless to say the internet (or hair) was the last thing on my mind. If you asked to join and haven't been put on the list yet, give me a day or two to track everyone down and get your name up there. Needless to say, I BC'D!!!!!! So now my hair is ear length and healthy...so maybe SL next year...who knows? I'm not pushing it....
What caused the bc?Your hair is very pretty:yep:

Wow. What kind of hoo-doo snake oil did you use?

Well I used Mn for like a month in the beginning (pretty decent growht spurt)...but I'm lazy and just stopped using it. I also tried the gro aut oil..but I didn't really see results from that. So discontinued after a month or so...

I co-wash about 3 times a week and rinse with baking soda 1x a week. And detangle 1-2xs a week depending on how I feel.

The rest of the time I keep it under a stocking cap...with a wig on. I don't pull it back in a bun or ponytail. I just place the cap on and tuck the excess or its corn-rowed. I keep my ends moistened through out the day. At night I tie it up with a silk scarf or just put my bonnet on. Thats pretty much it. If It is styled its rare. Since I've moved I'm having problems with my hair...I think its because of the water...so I'm having to change up my routine a little bit....I'm still trying to see what works for me. I'm retaining length so I'm good...APL here I come.

Hey ladies,
I would like to join the challgenge also. Please add me to the list. Hopefully i can make SL with my MT mixture by December. Here is my starting pic:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Tashak and lexi your hair is gorgeous. I'm just doing a small update I'm still not shoulder length but I guess it's a change.

I think I am.. but I wont know for sure untill I get my hair straighten and I'm straighten my hair in Dec ( a Christmas present to myself )

comic-p.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Please add me to this challenge, I think I can make it by Dec. I'm also doing the MT/OCT as well. This is a temp. siggy, I will post my original as my starting pic. Thanks

wow i didnt even remeber i was in this challenge when i first found LHCF. but yea i made that goal of SL now onto APL my ultimate goal!

My hair is uneven and I'm trying to fight the urge to trim it. I'll try to maintain it until Dec just to see if I achieved my goal then I'll even it up.

Wow! I've been looking for this thread forever!! Is it too late for me to join, too? I've been on a personal SL by Dec challenge....I'm grazing SL, but I'm hoping for full by Dec

I attached my starting pic for this challenge, taken about 2 weeks ago. It's kinda fuzzy, but hey...I need a new camera

Last edited:
Okay I haven't been on here in a while but I decided to post a few update pics anyways... As you can see by my recent pic I have alot of split ends...don't worry I'm not going to cut it...at least not yet...I'm going to get back into this whole website thing again and stay focused on making progress in 2009...wish me luck

Attachments

• Feb 2008 Comparison Picture.jpg
    Feb 2008 Comparison Picture.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Back