Is it in his kiss?

Ladybelle

If you wanna know
If he loves you so
Its in his kiss!
(That's where it is!)

Some of you may remember this song, some may not. But, the question is this: What can you tell about a man by the way he kisses you? Is it true that if you wanna know if he loves you so it's in his kiss? Does the way he kiss you dictate the kind of man he is??

I find that the way a man shows affection in general (kisses, hugs, wanting to hold hands or not, intimacy) can reflect his previous relationships more than how he feels about you, or what kind of man he is. In my current relationship, a LOT of things have changed since we first starting dating, in terms of the way he shows affection toward me. He needed to learn that I like different things than his ex LOL

I find that the way a man shows affection in general (kisses, hugs, wanting to hold hands or not, intimacy) can reflect his previous relationships more than how he feels about you, or what kind of man he is. In my current relationship, a LOT of things have changed since we first starting dating, in terms of the way he shows affection toward me. He needed to learn that I like different things than his ex LOL

I can relate to this entire post :yep:

Chrissette Michele "Love is You." Sorry...wrong thread. It was supposed to go in the "Songs you play when you're in love thread."

That being said, I belive that sexual chemistry can be determined from a kiss. If there isn't any chemistry the kiss probably won't be good...and if it's not...I can't do it. I mean, for me, a bad kisser (kiss connection) is worse than bad er coloring.

Last edited:
Back