Do You Kiss on the First Date??

No.

For various reasons, one of which is that I don't know where that man's lips have been. Assuming we've not established any trust or history between us I have no reason to believe he may not have been doing something....interesting with his lips moments earlier. He's not going to put those smackers on me, no way.

I wouldn't kiss on the first date if I had just met the guy. But if it was someone I knew already for a while, and we just started getting involved, heck yeah I would. I don't see the problem.

i never have but i don't really have a policy. i have kissed a guy i wasn't even on a date with. we'd just been talking/hanging out few a days.

but, if he asks for a kiss (which i think like 3 guys have in my life), the answer is always no. don't ask, just do it. i will move my head away if i don't want to =)

I don't.:nono: I don't know what he's been doing and with whom. Secondly, I've never felt that much attraction on a first date to make me feel like kissing anyone.

I guess I'm in the minority. The few guys I have dated, I kissed each on the first date. However, I had known these guys for a while. I've never dated a guy who I just met shortly before going on a date. These were guys I had spent months getting to know as friends first. If I were going to date a guy I really didn't know, then there woud be no kissing on the first date. However, I'm not really into kissing that much anyway, I see it as something to do.

Not unless I've known the person for a super long time before hand and it's a friendship that is crossing over into a relationship.

I don't suck penis on the first date either.

Oral sex = Kissing as far as the level of intimate contact, IMO.

It's just more socially accepted to kiss on the first date than it is to suck penis on the first date.

I don't suck penis on the first date either.

Oral sex = Kissing as far as the level of intimate contact, IMO.

It's just more socially accepted to kiss on the first date than it is to suck penis on the first date.

:barf: :nono: :sick2:

IMO, Anyone who would do that on a first date needs their head examined. :look:

Originally posted by MsNadi
N problem. If I'm feeling it, I'm going for it.

But then, I'm not one who subscribes to there being a certain amount of time before you get physical with a man. If it feels right, it feels right.

IMO, those rules of not sleeping with a man before "x" amount of time are out of date and based on misinformation.

All my guy friends claim to have the 3 date rule. Psssht, whatever. We've seen them not have sex with a girl and still chase her ass around 2,3,4 months into it. Because they were feeling HER.

If dude is feeling YOU (not your body, not your hair, not your eye makeup and shoes but YOU), he's going to continue feeling YOU whether or not you sleep with him in 4 dates or not. And if dude drops you after 3 dates ... and you didn't sleep with him - it's probably NOT because you didn't sleep with him. He just wasn't feeling you from the getgo.
ITA. There were major sparks at the end of my first date with hubby;and we kissed passionately at my door. Then I ignored him for the next 2 weeks; and it nearly drove him insane. And he has been eating out of the palm of my hand ever since! There is power in that first kiss' they never forget how it made them feel!:yep:

No, not unless there were some maaaajor sparks. I give good hugs though.
same here....but I'll keep it real though, my morals went totally out the window with this one guy. we had sex on the first date but he's still in the picture after almost 3 years of knowing him. Go figure:perplexed But I love him so its all good :love:

Back