• sides

Votes: 145 31.7%
  • midback

Votes: 140 30.6%
  • none of the above / or it all grows at the same pace

Votes: 14 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine grows fastest in the crown and the back/nape. My back is sitting very close to APL(may be APL), my sides are NL, and my front hairline, I had to cut bangs because it just grows sooo slowly. I've learned to just live with it, because to even it up I'd be at NL, or it would make me cut the back to SL and then it would still be uneven. So I stopped to trying to achieve blunt hair, b/c my hair just wont let it happen!! :nono:

My midback hair grows so much faster than the rest of my hair. I did a second BC and way too many trims because of uneven growth! I wish I knew what I know now....:cry: so much hair wastedddddd!!! I won't cut it anymore, I will just have to wait and be patient. The nape grows just as fast too...but I can't vote twice:grin:

Last edited:
The left side of my hair, right by the ears, grew much faster than the right side. It has more hang now, and though sometimes I think about getting it evened out, I'm just a little too attached to my hair to let someone cut it off.

Using a root to tip measurement, my mid-back and sides grow faster than other parts. Generally, hair is going to grow in layers naturally. People with faster growth in the crown/on top are lucky.

From my crown down I have the fastest growth, but from the crown up I to my temples I have the slowest growth. I just started using JBCC to help it grow fast.

The right side of my hair grows the fastest. It is so annoying because even if I cut it evenly the right side will always be longer.:wallbash:

My hair grows so much slower at the nape, that I had the front angled from chin to shoulder and now its grown into a blunt cut. I don't really like this as I desperately want a V in the back and longer in the back. I don't really care about the front.

Back