inversion method

Rozlewis

I actually checked today this morning. I haven't noticed anything. Not one centimeter. :ohwell: I will finish off tomorrow. I regularly massage my scalp due to sulfur use anyway, so maybe my follicles are at their maximum growth. IDK.

^fingers crossed for you!

My hair grows slow + I'm anemic. So maybe it worked bc I wasnt at my optimum? I still can't believe it actually worked. I keep measuring and remeasuring the same pieces of hair :drunk:

Ok so inverted last night (I haven't in a couple weeks) and for sure inverting makes my scalp sore the next day.

Also when I invert I also tug on my hair (not sure if that adds to the soreness).

I haven't checked any growth yet. Hair is still braided up, but I will maybe take it down today. I didn't notice any scalp soreness, just some tingling. Hopefully it worked!

Hmmm, this sounds like Indian oiling and you should use a fluid oil base. Jojoba with a tiny bit of rosemary oil might be better. Warmed oil works better for head massage.

Thanks. I'd alternate between oils and the pomade. I had been using NJoy's oil and the sulfur pomade anyway for the sulfur challenge. I don't think it makes a difference as they all turn into oil on my scalp. I don't think I will try this again. For me it just didn't work and I'm ok with that. :yep:

Inversion Day 5. Warmed coconut oil. I just sat on the couch with my head down between my knees for 4 mins. Starting to feel tingling on my scalp for the first time that I remember this week. On Days 3 and 4, I noticed soreness, too, especially on the top of my head and sides of my middle/back.

you girls are making me want to try this out!

but if its 1 week per month maybe i should try from 1 st november. .... i feek like doing it now :-/

I need to get back on this and do it the full 7 days. I've only been doing it 2-3 times the one week. I'm going to officially start on the 1st and do it through to the 7th. That way I can take a b4 pic and measure.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Day 6 of inversion. I didn't use oil today as my scalp was already pretty oily. I just massaged it for a minute and sat down with my head in between my knees for 4 minutes.

Day 2 complete but with no oil cause I had set my hair 1st & forgot to apply the oil
pelohello I never use oil. Oil on my scalp causes me to shed so I usually moisturize the length of my hair put in a shower cap for 30 mn to an hour to activate my natural sebum then invert for 4 minutes.

Taking a break on it. Yes I have growth but want to do it properly for the next session with starting pic. I will only do regular massage for the next 2 weeks

I noticed I did have growth when doing head stands and bridges...I think I'll get back on yoga style! I've been lazy lately but the proof is there that if does work...

For the last week, I've been doing a daily oiled scalp massage with a 4-minute inversion. I went from line five to line six on my LC shirt.

image-1630708956.jpg
image-3854034376.jpg

I will definitely be doing this once a month!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-4189355398.jpg
    image-4189355398.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 57
For the last week, I've been doing a daily oiled scalp massage with a 4-minute inversion. I went from line five to line six on my LC shirt. I will definitely be doing this once a month! Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Duchess007
Glad it has worked for you. I have not done it in weeks (lazy, don't remember, 3 year old DD always getting in the way,lol), but your pictures are a motivation to start back on my inversion. I could use and extra 2 inches by year end.
BTW I absolutely love love your hair. It is do thick healthy and lush.

Just finished my 7 days and I can tell I gained some growth. Im kicking myself for not taking a starting pic. will definitely take pics next month when I do it again.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

I did it last week and measured yesterday. I did not see any growth. I will measure again this weekend to see if there is any change.

Did my 7th inversion last night. I use room temp coconut oil. Lay on my back on my bed with my head hanging off for 4 minutes. Not sure if I received any growth, I'll check tonight.

Back