Introduce Yourself Here

I've had a non-paying account since 2005 and Ijust paid today. mainly because I forgot tha I had a password and user name.:wallbash:

So, "hi. how are you?..." :wave:

Howdy all!
I've been a lurker for some time now and encouraged by the improvement i noticed in my hair following the adivse of you ladies I finally decided to join. I"m very happy to be here and cant wait to get to know you all better.

Hello everyone!!!

I have been a lurker for sometime now and decided to join to months ago. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I bumped into this site just as I was getting ready to relax my hair again. I decided now that I want to go natural by transitioning without the BC. I have been lurking here for a week :hide: and then decided to join.

Now, I am addicted to the site:fan:. I am looking forward to by transitioning and learning more about my hair.:grin:

Holla!! I really enjoy this site and I'm so inspired by all of the gorgeous heads of hair I've seen, and can't wait to be amongst the long haired crew.

Hello errybody!

I am a long time and newbie to the board. Me and my hair had a sit down and we agreed that we would learn to treat each other better. Some of the stuff I was already doing (stretching) but not always DC. So hopefully this will work out for me and my strands...

Introducing myself!
Hello, I'm Taino and I am hair OBSESSED.
My general hair goal is to achieve MBL and I HOPE to hold out going to the hair salon another year :S

Hi, I'm santwon. I wear my hair natural and my goal is for it to be healthy and strong. I don't really care how long it gets as long as I can put it up.

Hi, my name is Sparkle and I'm a newbie:grin: I don't know the exact length of my hair right now b/c I've had braids for almost a year now. I plan on taking them out the end of Jan 08...and exciting about posting progress length pics. My goal is BSL...if I'm not already there:yep:

Last edited:
Hello Ladies, :hiya2:

Another newbie checking in!!! I am introducing myself, my name is Shawn or SJT. I have been reviewing your site for some time and have finally officially paid my mbr dues!! I don't know what took me so long???? :blush: I am sooo excited to be among you inspirational ladies of the LHCF. I hope to learn alot and grow lots of long healthy hair !!
I am about an inch from APL my short term goal is BSL then MBL. Wish me luck along my hair journey!!!
:newbie::newbie:

Thanks

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum I would like to grow my hair hopefully to waist length and by the looks of things here I can get alot of support

Last edited:
Hi everyone I have comming to this site for about a year. I just recently started using some of the techinques the ladys were doing and so far the one advice I do follow works for me :drunk:! I am blessed to be here on this site, so that I can learn from women of color on how to grow my hair.

I have fine, soft hair.
My hair length is APL as of 12-27-07
Goal for 2008 12-08 is BSL
2010 Hair goal WSL!

Pruning Stimulates Growth!:spinning:

Hello Everyone & Happy New Year! I have been lurking this site for a long time and finally got around to posting. I have learned so much like multiple uses for castor oil. I'm currently at SL. My first goal for 2008 will be to get to APL.

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! :hiya2:

I have been checking out this website for a couple of months now and I decided to finally pay up the $5 membership fee (it's worth it!). I have found this site to be both informative and helpful. I have gained so much in just the few months that I have been lurking on here.

About my hair:
Natural & Curly
I believe my longest layers are very close if not already APL when straightened/stretched
I am SL when curly
My Goal for 2008 is: Healthy & Beautiful APL Curls (unstretched)

Thanks

Hello Ladies!

I have been lurking the boards for about a month now and I have learned so much. I hope to continue learning from such hair savy women :yep:.

Current: Shoulder Length
Goal 2008: Healthy Full APL
Goal 2009: Healthy Full BSL

I would also like to work on my edges....they are a disgrace :nono:

I have just started to Co-wash with Suave Humectant Conditioner...so far so good. My last relaxer was in Sept 07 and I am trying to stretch until May 08.

Hey ladies. I am new. I am a nurse. Talk about stress!

I am middle age and single. No kids. Real cute:drunk:

I want to obtain three goals with my hair. One to get it thicker. Two to get it longer and third to fix my thinning edges. I will accept all help.

I want to find things good for frizziness too. The summer and after washing, my hair looks gross!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Everyone! I guess I am still considered a newbie. I have been on the site for about a 1 1/2 month, but just finding this thread!! :grin:

Hi everyone! I was lurking on this site for a while, but finally paid the 5 bucks. I have learned alot so far! The hair length goal I want is only to BSL (I'm at SL now), anything past that is too long for me lol

Hey, everyone! I'm not exactly a new member, my old username was Ebonygurl00 back in 2006. I decided to re-register because I'm getting a relaxer again after going over a year without one, and I need all the help I can get! It's good to be back!

Hi Ladies

Im a newbie. Im hoping to learn a few techniques to keep my hair healthy and growing. Im curretly at BSL but hoping to get to WL. Wish me luck:yep:

Back