Introduce Yourself Here

hey allllllllllllllll!!! joined a month ago, but just officially registered today (ie. paid my $5)....... hope my hair becomes as beautiful as the females on here:D

Hello Ladies of LHCF...

I discovered this forum via Amazon.com, by way of reading comments posted by readers of Cathy Howe's book, Ultra Black Hair Growth 2.

So after going thru the various forums on yesterday reading hair care tips and regimens, I decided to make it official...So Here I Am!

Any suggestions on where to start is much appreciated.

:drunk:

Hello all!!! :wave:

I just joined yesterday, and I'm still looking around (there's a lot to this site! lol), but I'm trying not become overwhelmed, and am trying to soak up all the loads of info. this site contains.

Also, I have a Fotki, but it's kinda...bare...:perplexed

:spinning: Hi everybody...

I just joined yesterday... and I have already found some very helpful information. I have been on a 10 year adventure with my natural hair. From the fade, to braids, to locs, you name it, I've been there.
But the struggle has always been with dryness and breakage.

Thank you ladies of LHCF for your help!!!!

Last edited:
Yep yep so okay here it goes, I am a newbie since like five minutes ago!!!:grin: I am hopeing to find a way back to working with my natural hair instead of buying more hair--and paying butt loads for that, I can spend money and have the hair that I want...just need to get rid of the dryness I hoe that LCHF has the answer to my prayers!!:rolleyes:

was looking for this thread and couldnt find it.

Hi all. Im new as a paid member but Ive lurked and was a former member since 2004. I guess Im ready now to stop playing and get inspired and maybe one day inspire.

Hi ladies, been looking for this thread for a while. I was a lurking member, and now I'm a paid member who's very happy to have found this board.

WELCOME Angl Baby, kittenxx, and B_Cristal.

I had been looking at the site for about a week before I decided to join as a paid member... its definitely worth the money. I have been on my natural trekk for the last 10 years and have found more information at this site in the last week and a half then I have over the years.... HHG!!

Hey Ladies!!!!!
I;m Michelle !!Been lurking for awhile and decided to make that move to join and become official. Its so much better to!!

Im here as a goal to learning to take better care of my hair. Its been a journey learing about it and I am still learning. I tcan be so tempermental!!!!:spinning:

Hey ladies i joined about a month ago and I was just looking and being amazed at all the ladies ( sistas ) that really had no problem helping each other out wanting to grow out their hair I know in my experience women with nice hair would say i do nothing and i would leave feeling stupid for asking:wallbash:. Any way I just wanted to say thanks in advance for all the advice and support you ladies are AWESOME much love from Leonette !!!!:drunk:

Hello all I am starting my hair journey and I have already learned alot. I do have a question about FOTKI tho, how do I find other peoples sites?

Hello all I am starting my hair journey and I have already learned alot. I do have a question about FOTKI tho, how do I find other peoples sites?
welcome to site you just look at their profile to see if they have a fotki site and just simply click it, some of them have passwords in their profiles if so when you click on the fotki site punch in their password and then you can look :drunk:

Hello new members. Welcome!! This is a wonderful place to find info and get started. Good luck and glad you're here.

Hello Everyone

I'm new to being an official member of the forum, but I have been spying for a long time

Glad to Be Here!

Welcome Cleo. I never come up here, but your screenname caught my eye right away. Love IT!! Enjoy your stay. This is a fabulous place.

Hello everyone. After finding this site, I've been so excited and motivated to get me and my daughters hair healthy and to grow much longer. This is my first post but I truly appreciate all who have posted their experiences and recommendations with products, hairstyles, etc.

Hey Ladies,

I am new here, I have been lurking for a few monthes once finding the site. I happy to have found it, I am ready to start taking care of my hair.:grin:

Hello, everybody...ive been a lurker for awhile and and now happy to be a full time member......i look forward to chatting with all u gorgeous chicas...

Yeah, I'm a veteran lurker. When I first came here many moths ago and became a member I wondered why I couldn't post in the forums. Then I realized it was because I had to PAY a fee. "A fee?!" I thought, and in my cheap mind this rubbed me the wrong way, though it's only 5 dollars. This deterred me for a long while. Then I finally realized that all of the good information that I was learning about hair care usually stemmed from this forum. So I decided to stop being cheap and subscribe. Let me tell you, I do not regret it! Everyone here is so close and they genuinely want to help you achieve your hair care goals. It's exactly what I need to achieve mine. So, in other words, I'm happy to be here.

Hello. I finally found where to introduce myself. I joined a couple of months ago but have just been tooooo busy to post. Hello everyone! I love the "Feature of the Month" idea. It is sooooo inspiring. The pic below is one I took today. I have come a long way in a year from shoulder length but I still have a ways to go before I reach my next goal. My first goal was bra strap. I'm now going for waist length.

11010705.jpg

wow, so you did all of that in one year, that is amazing please share your regimen and any other tips that may be helpful, I am currently at shoulder length. I have pictures but for some reason they will not upload on here.

On behalf of the LHCF Welcome committee (that would be me) I would like to welcome all of you to the board!:grin:

**I likes welcoming folks**:grin:

Hey Everyone!

I'm am so excited to be a new and active member of this site. I can't wait because I truly believe that my hair is on the journey to being the best it has ever been!

Last edited:
Hey Ladies!!! I too was a lurker for a while, till PrettyHaitian invited me to a meet over the summer and I was hooked. I look forward to learning all I can!!!

Hello everyone!
I have lurked for a minute and joined the other day.
Since I cut off my bsl locs a month or so ago, I want to gain that length back but with my natural hair.:yep:

Hello everyone! I just registered today. Well I just wanted to join because I've always had naturally thick and long hair when I was young, but now I really don't know how to manage it (it starts breaking off from relaxers) so i usually cut it short....then its much more unmanagable...then I grow it out again :wallbash: it's a bad cycle and right now my hair is short, and i've haven't had a perm in 4 months (the last one i had was an unusually burning situation :P)

I just hope that the information provided here will get my hair back to the chest length it was a couple of years ago, maybe even longer and healthier!

thanks
shearl

Hello everyone,
I joined last month, I'm learning so much from you guys and am well on my way to becoming a "PJ"! I used to go to the salon and never even owned any type of products, but now I am learning how to take care of my hair. It isn't as daunting a job as I thought it would be now that I have a clue of what to do!:grin:

Back