Interabled Youtube Couple

I like their personalities. He's funny and likeable; she's so bright and bubbly. I did some more research after seeing this video and read a story about their relationship and how they met. I doubt their paths would have crossed otherwise. On the surface they seem to be good together.

It concerns me when the woman is the abled one in relationships like this. I believe in true love but I also believe in young women creating a life that works in their favor. Especially at such a young age. I wish them all the best and the women much happiness.

I have a friend that is wheelchair bound and she is married to a man who is regla abled. I remember when she told me she had a crush on him and now they are a family unit.

My heart is not warmed by this. She is too young and cute to be with a guy who can not bathe himself. People really do go looking for struggle.

I watched a lot of their videos. I initially thought they were cute together. Then I had the same thought. They went on an anniversary date and couldn't even go alone. His brother was there to put him in the car and everything else. They basically need someone to help all the time.

And I bet if she decided that this wasn't working for her, she'd feel too guilty to break up with him. I know if it were me in my early 20s, I'd feel stuck. And the families are co-mingling. That's so much pressure on such a young girl.

But I wish them the best. She said that she has only dated interracially, so he may be the one she was looking for.

But I wish them the best. She said that she has only dated interracially, so he may be the one she was looking for.

Thank you. :look: I wonder if..nevermind. I already know the answer lol.

Yup.

I get a slight vibe of “as long as he’s white...” out of this.

I wish them the best, but I’m not sure I’d want my daughter signing up for this.
Love at 20 does not factor in practical matters.

The white couple somehow ended up on my recommended page on YouTube. I watched 2.5 of their videos and I just could no longer think positive thoughts.

This is understandable if they were both able bodied and some accident cause him to become disabled. But she sought him out, contacted him, and traveled to meet him after falling in love with his blog.

Something in the buttermilk ain’t clean...

The white couple somehow ended up on my recommended page on YouTube. I watched 2.5 of their videos and I just could no longer think positive thoughts.

This is understandable if they were both able bodied and some accident cause him to become disabled. But she sought him out, contacted him, and traveled to meet him after falling in love with his blog.

Something in the buttermilk ain’t clean...

I’m wondering if it’s some type of fetish/control/martyr thing for the able bodied person? They’re getting something out of it psychologically.

It’s like when someone dates/marries someone who is so large they’re bed bound. And if the disabled person ever decided they wanted the relationship to end, they can’t just pack a bag and leave.

Back