Interabled Youtube Couple

I use to watch this channel but had to stop bc I felt she was too young to be taking on so much. SMDH I'm glad they stopped trying bc TF! She's already taking care of him and I truly wonder if they would be together if it wasn't for his accident/them meeting. Now they've moved to LA - wow!
Yes them moving and focusing On this is kind of a blessing. Since I’m assuming they don’t have sex, at least she wont have a accidental pregnancy.

Around 12:28

”You will be more happy being the caretaker of a quad non black man than you would in any hyena relationship.”

wowwwwww. I don’t know this youtuber but it was in my suggestions, I’m assuming because I follow charisma and cole. Im not sure what a hyena is but I’m assuming she Means black men??

Then Cole and Charisma responded with: “I'll be frank, we had no idea what to expect clicking on this video, but we're so glad we did! Thanks for sharing our story and for all the positive vibes!! ❤”

Youre so happy that she’s bashing black men? Is that what a hyena is? Someone educate me? I’m so disgusted this morning. Cole is not the prize this woman seems to think he is

I have no comment on the point she’s trying to make. I do want to say that she’s so cute and she looks like she’s taking better care of herself.

Back