"Insults" my hair and proceeds to weave check!

I didn't feel the need to get all upset..because everyone looked at her like she was crazy. The white woman who was there said my she loved my hair and it looked great. So black girl just felt real stupid. I think it's amazing how white ppl constantly compliment my hair, but black people always got something to say. This isn't the first time she has put her hands in my hair..talking about how thick it is. I think she is just a hater.

she's definitely an hater! it shows you are doing the right thing to your hair. don't mind her girl just keep doing what u're doing to your hair because u will get more hater fans like her:yep:. quite alot of pple stares at myself and sister's hair. we are both natural, we both get girls checking our hair out:lol:.

I have been a victim. I was at a party a few weeks ago and I was talking to my DH. All of a sudden I felt someone grab butt. I was a special kind of party:look:..so I let it go. I continued to have a deep convo with Dh..and this chick grabbed it three more times. That's when she got the look. She was like, "oh me and my husband were wondering if your butt was real..I told him they weren't injections..but he didn't believe me" :blush:. Mind you, this was a sista! I was just in a state of are you serious? You could have just asked me. Ppl are getting real bold!

Oh, they been booty checkin'. But why would she volunteer risking an arse woopin' and what man lets his woman do something like that. Black people have got to do better.
I go to the club super done up so men will be too intimidated to approach me. It never occurred to me that there'd be women.

When I was young, my sister used to buy Coogie sweaters and let me have them after only wearing them twice. I usta get tag checked every damn time. I got sent to the principal's office where the department chair asked me to wear less flashy clothes. I was like, "huh?" I got fur checked at school. :nono: I had haters at a young age. Black women need to do better. I have never been checked by a white person. Ever.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

You good because I would have grabbed her wrist until it hurt. No one sticks their dirty arse hands in my head. No one sticks their hands in my head period. Annnnd when she asked you if you were going to do something with your head, I would have been a echo and asked her the same thing. I don't like when grown folks try to question my grown arse. Questions are asked to kids not adults.

You good because I would have grabbed her wrist until it hurt. No one sticks their dirty arse hands in my head. No one sticks their hands in my head period. Annnnd when she asked you if you were going to do something with your head, I would have been a echo and asked her the same thing. I don't like when grown folks try to question my grown arse. Questions are asked to kids not adults.

Seriously. How do you expect someone to respond to a dumb *** question like that? This happened at work, I bet chick wouldn't ask that question in the streets.

Seriously. How do you expect someone to respond to a dumb *** question like that? This happened at work, I bet chick wouldn't ask that question in the streets.

This chick is always trying to go in on somebody. She's obese and always calling ppl fat. Her hair isn't the business..and she always talking about ppl's hair. She always makes herself look like a fool bc she has no room to talk. I think she has a severe case of low self esteem. She's very loud and violent..kind of like bully..and yes she is grown. I was just mad her hands were in my scalp..lol. I love my puff ball and that's all that matters.

I have been a victim. I was at a party a few weeks ago and I was talking to my DH. All of a sudden I felt someone grab butt. I was a special kind of party:look:..so I let it go. I continued to have a deep convo with Dh..and this chick grabbed it three more times. That's when she got the look. She was like, "oh me and my husband were wondering if your butt was real..I told him they weren't injections..but he didn't believe me" :blush:. Mind you, this was a sista! I was just in a state of are you serious? You could have just asked me. Ppl are getting real bold!
:lol:
I would think, though, that this would be semi-acceptable at that kind of "special" party?? or no?
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Thanks..this is the laugh of my day
lol-glad to oblige.

The nerve! I think I would have backed away so far if she was going to reach for my hair + scalp. It's disrespectful, plain and simple.

Back