Inspired by Elizablue

Well ladies!!! We met and had a fantastic time. Was supposed to be a 3 day weekend and it turned into 4!! We just couldn't leave eachother:love::love:. I shut down my online profile as i am very happy with him. This man is so wonderful!

He treated me like a queen and took care of EVERYTHING. I know its the honymoon stage and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it.

I will continue to pray for our relationship to be healthy and strong. So FAR so GOOD!!!
:grin::grin::grin:

As other ladies noted in the past there are some frogs online but there are also some PRINCE/KINGS just like in real life. You just gotta weed 'im out.

Well ladies!!! We met and had a fantastic time. Was supposed to be a 3 day weekend and it turned into 4!! We just couldn't leave eachother:love::love:. I shut down my online profile as i am very happy with him. This man is so wonderful!

He treated me like a queen and took care of EVERYTHING. I know its the honymoon stage and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it.

I will continue to pray for our relationship to be healthy and strong. So FAR so GOOD!!!
:grin::grin::grin:

As other ladies noted in the past there are some frogs online but there are also some PRINCE/KINGS just like in real life. You just gotta weed 'im out.

YEAAA!!!! I'm so smiling that he turned out to be all that you thought he would. Did he look any different in person? Tell us more. Tell us more.

Thanks Eliza!!

He does look the same...he's quite light skinned...a bit lighter than i thought but that's cool. I like my lite brites!!:grin: He's slim not too skinny...

We played dominoes, went out to eat, watched movies, listened to music, talked, laughed....:spinning:

I feel like I've known this man forever! We feel so connected to eachother.

The only negative was....i went out and bought some lingerie that i never got to wear :nono:..i ended up wearing his clothes...shirts...tanks...he loved it:lick:!!

Thanks Eliza!!

He does look the same...he's quite light skinned...a bit lighter than i thought but that's cool. I like my lite brites!!:grin: He's slim not too skinny...

We played dominoes, went out to eat, watched movies, listened to music, talked, laughed....:spinning:

I feel like I've known this man forever! We feel so connected to eachother.

The only negative was....i went out and bought some lingerie that i never got to wear :nono:..i ended up wearing his clothes...shirts...tanks...he loved it:lick:!!

A woman in her man's business shirt and nothing else will beat out Vickie's Secret anyday.

Wow...good. So it looks like you guys have a lot in common. That is good. It shows you have much to do as a couple and not just ponder the future. You can enjoy the present.

I'm glad you were not disappointed when you saw him in person the is such a gamble in on-line dating. And he sounds like he was a perfect gentleman. All good all good.

Keep us posted.

Back