IN NEED OF PICS: Women wearing scarves under hats.

Angelicus

Hello.

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to get some examples of protective styles using a hat plus a scarf underneath.

There was a picture in the Mary J Blige Album "My Life" in which she wore a brown suit, scarf, and hat. If anyone would find and post that picture of that picture, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't think I have a pic but I've done it a couple of times. I wore a black and white silk scarf under this tam/hat (black with wood buttons)
8820_741641247925_9400082_428923-1.jpg

ETA I always wear the tam pulled back like in this pic. Only difference was instead of where you see my hair you see a black and white silk scarf

Last edited:
Thank you ladies, Yes, I also wear a tam pulled back! Zuleika, thank you for the links. This is one of the styles we would like to wear. Thank you, Foxglove!

I am still looking for the pic inside Mary J Blige's album "My Life" with the suit, scarf and hat.

Please post more pictures. Thank you.

Nice thread, I love doing this both casual and in a more dressy way like Nonie's - sorry I have no pics :(

Great thread ladies! I wear my hair covered like this everyday but I never take any pics. My scarves are usually silk, if not satin, and I wear a colored cap I purchased from the local bss on top.

Back