I'm just gonna do it: Who's married to a white man?

What race is your husband?

• White

Votes: 95 12.4%
  • black

Votes: 189 24.7%
  • other

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • I'm not married yet...Nosy *****!

Votes: 456 59.7%

• Total voters
thefineprint said:
Sheeetttt I'm engaged to a white man and ain't ashamed!

:grin::grin::grin:

I just assumed everyone knows I'm married to one.. I couldn't tell if the thread was serious or what..

there was a lunacy epidemic yesterday.:lol: let me go back and look at the OP qs.

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yes

2. How did you meet? at aunt Bee's in Mayberry after the big KKK rally, he burned a big ole cross on my lawn and it was luv at first sight:love:

...uh no, i'm getting senile... it was the internet.

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman?
I look aiiight sometimes.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? uh..nope/nope/uh kinda-sorta edjumucated.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) :grin: :grin: to some ppl?<shrug> he's no matinee idol but he's not Smeagol/Gollum either... usually.:lachen:

bravenewgirl87 said:
I dated a whitey-mcrighty who looked a like a fat smeagol...:ohwell:
He HAD a great personality...:perplexed

god bless.
u actually dated him? you're a stronger woman than I:lol:.

A long time ago I was supposed to meet a guy from the personal ads. I arrived at the meeting place sort of walking slowly, so I spotted him at a distance based on his description and he was just :eek::eek::eek: .

He was wearing gawd knows what and looked like he hadn't even seen a shower in years... I just took off. I felt bad about that for a while but he was honestly too gross & weird for words. too freaky for even coffee:nono:

Umm... I forgot to answer my own questions.
So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? --yeah

2. How did you meet?--on a muslim matrimonial website where I had an ad up. He was attracted because I was the only one he came across who didn't require ___degree, ___money, ___ethnicity, ____complexion. (Darn there goes my "gold digger" card)

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I would say that I am on the pretty side of average, masha'allah

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? --Nope and nope. Graduated college and was in an entry-level position in my field when we met.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you)--Yeah. He's on the handsome side of average, masha'allah

That will do for this week's IR thread.[/QUOTE]
Except that JG messed that up, cuttin' up in here!

UmSumayyah said:
Umm... I forgot to answer my own questions.
So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? --yeah

2. How did you meet?--on a muslim matrimonial website where I had an ad up. He was attracted because I was the only one he came across who didn't require ___degree, ___money, ___ethnicity, ____complexion. (Darn there goes my "gold digger" card)

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I would say that I am on the pretty side of average, masha'allah

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? --Nope and nope. Graduated college and was in an entry-level position in my field when we met.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you)--Yeah. He's on the handsome side of average, masha'allah

That will do for this week's IR thread. Except that JG messed that up, cuttin' up in here!
Yay for White Muslim dudes! (my dh is muslim too:D) :grin:.

UmS you're not married to Shaykh Hamza Y. are ya? J/kiddin' :lol:

Hamza's wife is a latina.

Ooooh I smell a spinoff-- Why are all the white muslim dudes I know NOT married to white women? Do they hate themselves? :lol:

UmSumayyah said:
Hamza's wife is a latina.

Ooooh I smell a spinoff-- Why are all the white muslim dudes I know NOT married to white women? Do they hate themselves? :lol:
:grin::grin::grin: too much whitemuslimness in one household i guess.

I don't think i know of any either. I can think of four in europe and their wives are: 2 moroccan, 1 malian, 1 indonesian.

One here but he's still single.

UmSumayyah said:
"who managed to club the prized whitey from the Caucasus mountains over the head and marry him" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
OMG I laughed out loud and so did my Caucasoid husband!
So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yup...

2. How did you meet? Craigslist! He was in town for business and responded to my ad...

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I've been known to turn some heads but I have my short comings.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? nope... Some college, FAAAAR from a degree... Good job and income though... I'm blessed!

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) He's is attractive... Most of the time... Like most men he has his WTF moments...

This was a HILARIOUS thread! Thank you UmSumayyah! I have dated all across the rainbow... The disease of jack@$$edness is not prejudice! It afflicts men of all races!:grin:

Last edited:
MommaMayhann said:
UmSumayyah said:
"who managed to club the prized whitey from the Caucasus mountains over the head and marry him" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
OMG I laughed out loud and so did my Caucasoid husband!
So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yup...

2. How did you meet? Craigslist! He was in town for business and responded to my ad...

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I've been known to turn some heads but I have my short comings.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? nope... Some college, FAAAAR from a degree... Good job and income though... I'm blessed!

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) He's is attractive... Most of the time... Like most men he has his WTF moments...

This was a HILARIOUS thread! Thank you UmSumayyah! I have dated all across the rainbow... The disease of jack@$$edness is not prejudice! It afflicts men of all races!:grin:

are you serious about meeting him on craigslist. i didnt know you could meet people on there.

I'm not married yet.. but I am not going to let color be an issue.. if a gentlemen pursues me and I am interested I don't care what color he is!! You can't help you fall in love with!

InnerSoul said:
I'm not married yet.. but I am not going to let color be an issue.. if a gentlemen pursues me and I am interested I don't care what color he is!! You can't help you fall in love with!

Amen to that! If you could help it there would be a lot less sad love songs on the radio!:lol:

So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? yes

2. How did you meet? At church

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? He thinks so.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? Yes

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) He's gorgeous (Looks like a movie star from the 1930's-40's

That will do for this week's IR thread.[/quote]

I'm glad somebody finally answered the questions. Cool thread!! Now I want to know how long did it take to get to them to the altar? :p

My boyfriend thinks I'm not serious when I told him that he's got til the end of the year. A woman like me has no time to waste. :ohwell:

pinkopulence said:
I'm glad somebody finally answered the questions. Cool thread!! Now I want to know how long did it take to get to them to the altar? :p

My boyfriend thinks I'm not serious when I told him that he's got til the end of the year. A woman like me has no time to waste. :ohwell:

We met in 1999...'dated' long-distance europe-usa trips/online/postal/phone and married in 2002.

IMO, the best thing is to continue seeing others if you're not engaged. this keeps them on their toes and makes 'em stake a 'claim'.

for me, engagement was the only acceptable claim. :lol: other than that i was a free agent. women shouldn't have to resort to threats and ultimatums(or 'old tomatoes' as i call them:grin: yes, i'm silly:spinning:)

pinkopulence said:

Met & married within a year... What can I say?... When you know you just know.

So ok:

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yes.

2. How did you meet? At the corner of our college.

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I think so and so does he.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? We're on our way.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) Yep, he is quite the looker. :love:

We met on 9/1/98 and married on 9/1/99 :)

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yes.

2. How did you meet? He was leaving Burger King and I was across the street waiting for a bus.

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I'm average. He thinks I'm gorgeous and I guess that's what counts.:look:

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? We own a couple of businesses and are relatively successful. I'd say we're financially "comfortable".

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) Yes.

We met when I was still in high school. He begged me to marry him for almost two years before I gave in.:lol:

I'm REALLY about to show my ignorance here, but guess how suprised I was to realize that there are white muslims! So sad....

Oh and I'm sorry for messing up the thread before. I was being really silly and having fun. Blame JG! :lol:

1. Are you married to a white dude? No, we shackin:lol: (blame it on me, I don't want to get married)

2. How did you meet? August 2001 he sent me an email because he liked my yahoo profile. I already knew who he was because I read his articles for YEARS.

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? no. I'm no beauty queen, I'm no doubt a bit below average looking...but I'm cute, that counts.:D

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? yes and yes, he's also yes and yes.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) Naw, he oogly.:eek: :lachen:

I kid I kid!!!

Seriously though, you'd have to ask all those fitness models he hangs out with, I'm biased.

-A

1. Are you married to a white dude? Engaged to one since Jan 2006

2. How did you meet?
On the internet, on a music forum

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman?
I'm not attractive at all!

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education?
Nope

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you)
YES!

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yeppers

2. How did you meet?We met in the laundry room of the building we lived in I owned he rented. You have to marry a man who finds you attractive on laundry day. ya'll know I had a doo rag on. sweats with holes in the knees and the man tried to follow me home that day!!

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? I can hold my own in a crowd of sistas, no better no worse

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? Is chillin at home with the kids prestigious? I was a Graphic designer, but now I am a stay at home mommy. so I guess you could say I am the CEO of my Corporation as well as the HNIC

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) I don't want anyone else to find him attractive. It cuts down on the number of woman I have to run down during the week. Yes he is!! And so are our two beautiful Boys

Im divorced now, but both my ex-hubby and bf were white..

I met my hubby in the military thorugh friends. I like to think Im attractive :) I always thought he was too...till we fell out of love and then I realized I fell in lov with who he was, not what he looked like (sooo bad to say, I know, but its true...his friends always commented on what he did to get me...) We were both military, so yeah...we were broke. LMFAO

My ex bf and I met online...he was super attractive when we met...add his sexy euro accent and whereever we went, women were drooling. I was a broke divorcess, he was a successful business owner. 6 years later, hes put on a few lbs and well...the business has aged him a lot. Still a good looking fellow, but not nearly the man he was when we met 6 yrs ago. Then again, hed say Im not nearly the same woman either..but dang..I was 24! lmfao!

Now...its young S.Americans... Cuba, Venezuala, Columbia...my mouth is watering..hehe!!!

1. Are you married to a white dude? Yes. (from portugal)

2. How did you meet? Through a mutual friend. We were both active duty AF at the time.

3. Are you more attractive than your "average bear"--I mean black woman? No I don't think so at all.

4. Are you financially successful and/or have a prestigious career/education? No. We met when we were both broke airman. :lol: Now I plan to be a stay at home mom and he is a network engineer.

5. Is he attractive? (and not just to you) Yep :love:

Back