I'm in LOVE w/ Mizani - H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment (Thanks SUPERGIRL!)

I luv to use this as a pre poo. I apply it in sections & then baggy over nite. i know it helps w/ breakage but does it help with shedding?

I couldn't find my old jar so I bought another the other day. I forgot how amazing this stuff is, I saw a big difference in my hair after the 3rd application. I love this stuff!

Sent from the 18 wheeler that delivers your hair products, computer, and smart phone.

I couldn't find my old jar so I bought another the other day. I forgot how amazing this stuff is, I saw a big difference in my hair after the 3rd application. I love this stuff!

Sent from the 18 wheeler that delivers your hair products, computer, and smart phone.

How exactly did u use it????

I used Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier as a moisturizer then applied the H2O night time treatment sparingly (a little goes a long way), then wrapped my hair with a satin scarf.

My hair feels softer and stronger now.

i have some. i used some today after i moisturized and sealed. i use it more so on my ends and edges. i am going to use it again tomorrow to see how it works.

I luv to use this as a pre poo. I apply it in sections & then baggy over nite. i know it helps w/ breakage but does it help with shedding?

pelohello - you're a GENIUS! I went out and bought this last week, unfortunately it doesn't work on my natural hair as it did for my relaxed hair :sad: I was worried that I wouldn't have any use for it but I'm going to try to pre-poo with it, mixed with WheatGermOil, on my non-protein cowash day.

It's almost worth going back to relaxed just to be able to use this stuff... I can feel a dilemma coming on!

Back