I'm in LOVE w/ Mizani - H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment (Thanks SUPERGIRL!)

YES!!!!! i love this product. my hair has been shedding lstely as i am 11 months post so i have got to get back to my jar. it only takes a lil bit before it combats the shedding and breaking.

So, I did buy it, and well..... it's definitely a keeper!! I love it. The results were literally overnight.

I just got an A.M./P.M. combo pack at the salon inside Walmart (Called Smart Style & they now cary the full Mizani line), and it was $23 and some change after tax. It includes the Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress and the H2O Intense Nightime Treatment. I put some of the Rose H2O in already and it really softened my hair. I'll be trying the nightime treatment this evening.

Just to the length - i use it when i get my hair straightened - put it on once and it lasts 2 or 3 days. Its one of the few mineral oil products that i do use.

I was eyeballing this at Target debating if it was worth the price, but I guess I will try it next time I buy hair products.

I still use it when my hair is in a straight or bumped style. I get it on sale at Jc Penney's during the holidays. it always comes in a little bag w/ another product.

I tell y'all what--even though I have my own hair care line now, I would STILL use this if I had a hair "emergency" of some sort. :yep:

Around 18-20 bucks or so. Enough that I considered buying it, but wouldn't buy on a whim.

Glad You Bumped This Thread. I Was At Wal-Mart Today And They Had Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Cream For $16.00.:look:

Haven't Bought This In Years And Can't Remember How Much I Paid For It Either.:lol:

I started using this last week. I have noticed a difference in how my hair "behaves" when I use it at night and wrap my hair. No shedding or breakage or very little. I will continue to use every other night until its gone or mg hair crisis is over.

I like to keep a Jar (or 2) in my Stash as Extra Protection Insurance.

A Definite Staple for potential Crisis Intervention.

I use this.... And it definitely stops breakage overnight. It's a product that works and does exactly what it says it will. Love this stuff!

I used it and it wasn't bad. I like the Mizani soufflé much better because it can be used daily and isn't as heavy. To reduce shedding and breakage I use Silk Elements Intensive Conditioning Mayo with heat. But overall Mizani products are the bomb!

I have had a lot of shedding and forgot I had this lying around. I'm gonna try it tonight. For those who use this, do you seal right after or no?

I bought one jar of this stuff about 5 years ago. Used it up within 2 weeks... and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since!!!!! NOTHING had before or since made my hair feel the way H20 did... I gotta put my hands in my pocket and get me another jar!!! Naissance at Amazon.co.uk currently has an offer of H20 + Rose Conditioning Butter for £23... that's like half price almost!!!

The Rose Conditioning butter didn't do much for my hair EXCEPT when it comes to straightening... man, this stuff made my hair NON GREASY SILKY SATINY SMOOTHLY STRAIGHT like NOTHING else! It's what actually prompted me to start my HHJ in February - I flatironed my previously relaxed hair and while the relaxed ends were getting more burned as I tried to straighten them out, my flatironed new growth near took my breath away! I don't think I've seen any hair as beautiful as my natural hair flatironed with nothing but Mizani Rose Butter. Can't wait for my June length check now!!!

I have had a lot of shedding and forgot I had this lying around. I'm gonna try it tonight. For those who use this, do you seal right after or no?
I didn't seal when I used this stuff before, but I must admit that I didn't even know what sealing was back then. Still, without sealing it works amazingly. I'd try it with/without - it may be that you can get away with using only half as much if you seal with Argan or Macadamia like Lex says.

So i used this last night... I thought it would help but I used way too much since I was heavy handed. My face felt greasy all day even though I would wash it. Plus I would experience broken hairs. I thought it was shedding but the hairs are small. I decided to wash to get the greasy feeling out and I've been sitting w/ aussie most for about 4 hours. I 'm not sure if this product didn't work or if it was that my hair needed something else right now.

Back