I'm Getting Married... FINALLY!

My dress came!!!!:spinning::spinning: It's so pretty. A very dark cream color, fits PERFECT! Very flattering and well made.

Please don't get me wrong. You'll love it because it's a really pretty dress. The cutout in the back is especially lovely. I'm just tired of getting things altered all the time. I just prefer things to fit me a certain way, cinched in waist and a little looser around my hips.

Ok @ Ediese I understand what you mean. I'm pretty straight up and down so no alterations needed. I wish I had some hips though lol

Thank you ALL! We are so happy and have stuck to our budget! I still have a bunch to do like make the wishing tree, buy favors for cookies, my hair!, trying on my dress and shoes to see if they work, finish the flowers. Yea 7 days away. It's small but planning is still no joke!

congrats and i wish you the best! I'm sure you're day will be lovely. :) The dress is rather gorgeous.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Just finished tying ribbon on my wishing tree cards. I'm thinking I need to put some pics in here! I'm off tomorrow so I will be back to update!

My ceremony was amazing. I am so happy! Just wanted to give an update! Sorry no pics just twitter/cell phone pics lol! I will post those later!

Congratulations! I was in Ohio with the SO on the 17th too, shoot, we could have stopped by to say "hey" :) . Good luck on your journey.

Back