I'm Getting MARRIED!!! pix inside :)

Congrats. I wish you nothing but the best. You will be in planning overload for the next couple of months but it's worth it.

Congrats!!!
this is the first engagement ring that i've seen that i can actually say that I love! :love: it's gorgeous!

Thanks so much ladies!! I don't know why the pics aren't showing up for everyone. I suck at posting pictures...I was trying to get them to show up in the actual thread instead of links anyway....let me try to figure it out...I used flickr, shouldn't I just be able to copy and paste from there?

Ideally, people give themselves a year for the engagement and wedding planning period. Don't worry though, you can do your planning... by August -I think :-)

I was married on 1/01 New Years Day. It's so much fun. We usually have no problem getting the day off from work to celebrate our anniversary.

About the dress, there are so many weddings that time of year, you'll find a dress for sure. Don't rule out the specialized wedding magazines. They have wonderful style suggestions and honeymoon suggestions as well.

The Honeymoon is the FUN part. :-) Make sure you get some honeymoon outfits!

Congrats Crimson!!! I wish you endless loving years of marriage! The ring is breathtaking. Your FH did a great job.

Congratulations and good luck! May your marriage be long, happy and prosperous!
It looks like it already by the size of that rock!

U should have warned me to wear sunglasses before I looked at the ring. Talk about BLING! :cool2: Congrats!!!:woot: U kno what's nxt? :look:>>> :babyg::babyb:

Back