I'm Getting a Divorce

You have a great attitude and I admire you for it. I can only imagine how painful this must all be.

GL to you.

OT- How'd you reach mbl so quickly? It's gorgeous.

ahh... I just totally agree with what so many of the others ladies said. I'm sad of course about the divorce, but glad too that you have taken it as a learning experience for yourself. I think that in itself is beautiful. And as I like to say from time to time: No matter what, you better strut!

God is good D, it will be fine. You sound blessed already:grin: . ((Cuddles)) from me to you:) .

Donna
I jus want you to be happy!:) You have changed so much over the years and you are strong and very wise! Most importantly you are a wonderful person! When you were sad in 2005 I was sad with you. Why? Because I couldn't understand why someone as nice as you could be unhappy. You have conquered illness and now it looks like your heart is on the mend. I'm so happy things are moving towards the positive for you.

I know this is hard for you but in the words of Waterboy...You Can Do It!!;)

Sorry for the sappy reply:look:

Giiirrrlllll, I am SO PROUD of you! You have come a LONG way! and I am in love with your independent spirit. Divorce is always hard but I think you need this clean break to get to know yourself and the new you. You will find happiness - I promise. Just remember that happiness starts with you!!!

Love you D. I'm excited to see what life has in store for you next.
:lol: @ your ongoing car experiences. Just be safe okay? I don't want you as my patient.

Hey girl. I know you're going thru a rough time and I hope it gets better..... no, I know it will get better. You are so beautiful with gorgeous THICK LONG hair that a man would break his neck watching you! :yep: You probably lost a good man, but you'll get an even better one b/c he'll be suited just for YOU & be there to appreciate the new you. You are an inspiration in so many ways.

And, btw, NYC has subways for people like you! Use it and save some lives. :lol: j/k

I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce. I wish you the very best in the future. You seem like such a great woman, and we all make mistakes.The powerful thing is you recognize it and have changed. It's hard to be honest with ourselves sometimes, and I admire your honesty.

I have learned so much about myself (the good and the bad) since being married, and I continue to learn everyday. I'm glad you and your hubby are still friends. Who knows what can happen in the future. He may still be in the forgiving and healing process. I wish you the absolute best. :)

Thanks for the visual of your driving. That is how I always imagined New York to be. :lol:

Back