I'm Getting a Divorce - Wish Me Luck!!

This sounds so ideal for you and yours!:grin:

Congratulations :clap: and best of look to you in your new position!!!

Minx

Ok, BE now that you almost made me pee on myself. I'm shutting it down now. :blush:

Oh, congrats on the new position. :yep: :yep:

Congratulations & wishing you the best of luck!!!! Oh... & now maybe a sister can get the hook up on one of those delicious looking cakes. :giggle:

Good luck. I thought you were talking about getting a divorce with your hubby. So glad I was wrong.

You're wrong for that:spank: I gasped; I said "OH NO!" out loud, my heart rate increased....dead wrong. You know stress is bad for the baby. If my baby comes out ugly we both will know why:nono: This thread right here, tht's why:nono: SHAME!

I took a deep gasp!!! B, now you know better! :lol:

Anyway,....CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES in this new phase in your life!!!! :clapping: I'm very happy for you!!! :)

Great News!!!

But ummm, like other posters have mentioned.. Don't play! LOL....I was thinking " Oh, no she is one of the members that I look up to career wise, family wise, why are they getting a divorce?????"

lol!!! whew, glad that was a false alarm & congrats on your new position. I hope it's fulfilling & all that you want it to be!!

Congratulations, Bianca. I'm so happy for you. Time with the family, avoidance of the trek to work daily, more time for your fantastic LHCF informative posts...you have been blessed!!

That's the coolest news I've heard in a while. Congrats to you and your family. I'm sure it feels really good to know that you've made such a positive impact on the people you work with. Wishing you all the best.

Best wishes! I knew this had to be about something other than your marriage, but don't be playin' with us like that!

Back