I'm engaged!

Congrats! You set a date yet?

DarkJoy He wants to get married in September, but that would mean I would have to fit in an engagement party, the Ghanaian wedding ceremony and a white wedding in between now and September, can be done, but would mean there would be no time to just sit around and be engaged - would have to get on an organizing mission.

Last edited:
@DarkJoy He wants to get married in September, but that would mean I would have to fit in an engagement party, the Ghanaian wedding ceremony and a white wedding in between now and September, can be done, but would mean there would be no time to just sit around and be engaged - would have to get on an organizing mission.

@MrsMe pic attached :)
Awww what a nice ring! And yea...thats a lot to do by Sept but well worth it... then you could enjoy the newlywed life!

Congrats again!

Aww that's so sweet! Congratulations! Were you surprised or did you already discuss being engaged?

That was a nice way to propose, Congratulations to you both and wishing you much happiness.

I know i'm late but i just saw this thread.

Don't remember if I said CONGRATULATIONS or not but even if I did, CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is beautiful! :grin:

Back