I'M ENGAGED

Galleta

Hey ladies,
I am so excited right now. Two days ago, my boyfriend of a year and a half proposed to me. He surprised me by flying into town while I'm here training for a new job. I'm still a little in shock; I know he's crazy in love with me; we've always talked about marriage; but I didn't think he would step up this year and do it. I haven't done any planning bc I'm really busy with training, but I will keep you ladies updated.

Hey ladies,
I am so excited right now. Two days ago, my boyfriend of a year and a half proposed to me. He surprised me by flying into town while I'm here training for a new job. I'm still a little in shock; I know he's crazy in love with me; we've always talked about marriage; but I didn't think he would step up this year and do it. I haven't done any planning bc I'm really busy with training, but I will keep you ladies updated.

I love hearing engagement stories. Congrats.

Awwww congratulations, that great news. Im a sucker for romantic stories i'll never forget when hubby proposed to me.

So tell us the goss then, from beginning to end :yep:

Congrats! :D

I'm glad he stepped up to the plate so quickly! :)

Enjoy your engagement and future marriage!

Hey ladies,

:congrats: :yay:

Sensual Seduction :happydance:

Back