I'm BORED... let's talk HAIR

LocksOfLuV said:
**Gasp**:eek: :eek:

*throws holy water (bottle water, tap might dry out your strands) on SkinTeeDee*

We need to anoint you in the name of moisturization. For yee is forsaking the haireth rules!!

J/k!! Please post pics.:lol:

:lachen: :lachen: Pics will of course go in RPT but that's at LEAST an hour long process for tonight to flatiron, but I need to test it out before next weekend.

But I will be braiding something up this weekend if I don't flatiron

LocksOfLuV said:
**Gasp**:eek: :eek:

*throws holy water (bottle water, tap might dry out your strands) on SkinTeeDee*

We need to anoint you in the name of moisturization. For yee is forsaking the haireth rules!!

J/k!! Please post pics.:lol:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

MsDee4 said:
:lachen: :lachen: Pics will of course go in RPT but that's at LEAST an hour long process for tonight to flatiron, but I need to test it out before next weekend.

But I will be braiding something up this weekend if I don't flatiron

Um! Somebody is getting REAAAAAL Jazzy. Using heat and carrying on.... I woonder why! :scratchch

I used different products for my wash and go and its looking kinda wicked.... :look:

Im wish that I had my EndAll TODAY so I can smell it. Im not gonna get it til next week prolly.

Ya'll are funny!! :lol:

Oh sidebar - I think MSM if giving me watermelon boobies. I might have to back off of it cuz this just aint right.... :eek:

foxxymami said:
I had a dream that someone came and put a perm on my hair while I was napping. They washed it and wrapped it nice and neatly all while I was laying down. Afterwards I got up and started swinging my hair from side to side. When I went outside a taxicab was waiting on me. the driver was like, "Umph, that hair looks good on YOU!!"

Can we say very wacky dream :lol:

Hey!! I had a dream last Friday night- My SO was...um... "doing his business":) and he pulled my hair and I said "Nukka- you had betta get yo hands outta my hair!! U know how much time and effort I put into it?!"

I woke up and he was just a layin there sleeping his butt off:look: . I laughed at myself- crazy dream!!!

Does MSM cause this??

kels823 said:
I used different products for my wash and go and its looking kinda wicked.... :look:

Im wish that I had my EndAll TODAY so I can smell it. Im not gonna get it til next week prolly.

Oh sidebar - I think MSM if giving me watermelon boobies. I might have to back off of it cuz this just aint right.... :eek:

MSM made your boobs bigger?

It seems like mines got bigger when I got off. Shyt let me find out MSM makes boobs bigger. I will flush it down the drain!

kels823 said:

Not fair....I've been taking MSM since Feb. and my size A's are still size A's........:look:

ChocalateDiva said:
Hey!! I had a dream last Friday night- My SO was...um... "doing his business":) and he pulled my hair and I said "Nukka- you had betta get yo hands outta my hair!! U know how much time and effort I put into it?!"

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

ChocalateDiva said:

I woke up and he was just a layin there sleeping his butt off:look: . I laughed at myself- crazy dream!!!

Does MSM cause this??

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

LocksOfLuV said:

It seems like mines got bigger when I got off. Shyt let me find out MSM makes boobs bigger. I will flush it down the drain!

Hellz naw... what you'll do is put it in a box and EXPRESS it to me!! :lol:

ChocalateDiva said:

Does MSM cause this??

MSM caused me to have crazy dreams too. But all mines were sad.

LocksOfLuV said:

Thats the ONLY thing that Im doing differently!!!!! Aint nothing else changed except I started taking MSM. I swear they just seem to be getting HUGE to me.. my bff noticed it too.

klb120475 said:
Not fair....I've been taking MSM since Feb. and my size A's are still size A's........:look:

Nah that MSM bigger boob thing doesn't work for everybody at least not me
But MSM dreams will have you talking to the dead :perplexed....Had to leave that MSM alone

scorpian said:
Nah that MSM bigger boob thing doesn't work for everybody at least not me
But MSM dreams will have you talking to the dead :perplexed....Had to leave that MSM alone

I don't have any problems with my dreams either.

kels823 said:
Thats the ONLY thing that Im doing differently!!!!! Aint nothing else changed except I started taking MSM. I swear they just seem to be getting HUGE to me.. my bff noticed it too.

How much do you take daily?

InnerSoul said:
awwwwwwwwww:(

Someone here told me to pray to GOD to bring happy thought to my dreams and it works. My mind goes crazy at night and I just lay in the bed and thing about all the bad things that can happen and it reflects in my dreams. Not (hardly) anymore.

SkizoSkinTeeDee said:
I wonder where are my bottles of CSI?!?

What's CSI?

Kels said:
Thats the ONLY thing that Im doing differently!!!!! Aint nothing else changed except I started taking MSM. I swear they just seem to be getting HUGE to me.. my bff noticed it too

Hmmmm

:lachen: @ schizoskinteedee

see I can't even decide what to do with my hair let alone anything else..

CSI=Chi Silk Infusion if you were over to the Hair board more you would know that :neck roll: :lol:

MsDee4 said:

CSI=Chi Silk Infusion if you were over to the Hair board more you would know that :neck roll: :lol:

CSI, I was thinking you was on some schizo stuff some more! What was I to think!!:lol:

MsDee4 said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I like this thread.

Well, I was mad that I got a couple inches cut off even though I kinda needed it. Now it looks healthier and thicker But now there's no length so I'm hiding my hair until December. But why am I mad about the inches cut off when I am planning on going natural anyway? I need to make up my mind.

Back