I'm BORED... let's talk HAIR

MsDee4 said:
in the travel toiletries area Walmart has small spray bottles for less than $1 you can use for on-the-go moisutre

yep yep !! that is where I got my little spray bottle from...and my creme container(small size) I got from kmart.

MsDee4 said:
in the travel toiletries area Walmart has small spray bottles for less than $1 you can use for on-the-go moisutre

thanks girl. I dont have a walmart near me but I can probably get it at target. That would come in real handy right now being that I'm not going to go straight home. Your hair has really progressed.

And why did I have a dream last week I was waist length:lol: Oh man, I am so hair obsessed.

I saw a news story on it several years ago. I think the salon was in NYC.

Phil Jackson, bball coach, gets his hair cut by a Feng Shui master. I thought that was a little extreme.

MsDee4 said:
please I don't have anything else to do :(
hair hair hair :( Mad as I am at my hair right now i need ya'll to talk to me about some hair

Tell me something.. What you finna, wanna, just did to yours??

just talk to me!!! :cry:

LOL........:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

CDW said:
Well, I'm still at work and can't get any work done because of the other Thread, it's a riot!!!

Ok, I am now doing protective styles which I hate but the heat it killing me. I do look cute though - its just a pony tail.

What other thread?

LocksOfLuV said:
My hair is swollen too.

I am wear a big twist with a part in the middle and my head looks like a booty. Two big humps on the side. I am so unattractive right now.:lol:

I wanna see a picture lol.

locabouthair said:
ohhh. im slow. forgive me.

I am usually slow by the end of the day too...I am about to get off work myself and go home and pop in my hilarious golden girls dvd so I can relax and chill:lol:

InnerSoul said:
I am usually slow by the end of the day too...I am about to get off work myself and go home and pop in my hilarious golden girls dvd so I can relax and chill:lol:

I'm watching Golden Girls right now!:)

UMBlessedBeauty_1 said:
I wanna see a picture lol.

alright alright....

gossamer.jpg

(this is how I look though):lol:

:lol: :lol:
MsDee4 said:
yeahhhhhhhhhh... :sekret:

Lol,y'all are EVIL I say.
Locks you know I'am not afraid to pust my H.A.M. looking pics
I like others Ms.Dee and InnerSoul here am coming from a loving and caring place

MsDee4 said:
Me 2... which is why I might be using heat soon... I'm pretty scared :confused:

**Gasp**:eek: :eek:

*throws holy water (bottle water, tap might dry out your strands) on SkinTeeDee*

We need to anoint you in the name of moisturization. For yee is forsaking the haireth rules!!

J/k!! Please post pics.:lol:

LocksOfLuV said:
**Gasp**:eek: :eek:

*throws holy water (bottle water, tap might dry out your strands) on SkinTeeDee*

We need to anoint you in the name of moisturization. For yee is forsaking the haireth rules!!

J/k!! Please post pics.:lol:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

klb120475 said:
How does one get 1-starred on the hair board??:lachen:

you be MsDee4 aka SkinteeDee from MSC :lachen: :lachen:

I'm thinking about doing something to my hair.. maybe braid it all up for a braidout even though I don't know how to cornrow :perplexed

Back