I'm BORED... let's talk HAIR

Dee-Licious

please I don't have anything else to do :(
hair hair hair :( Mad as I am at my hair right now i need ya'll to talk to me about some hair

Tell me something.. What you finna, wanna, just did to yours??

just talk to me!!! :cry:

I just went to the restroom(TMI:lachen: )I am here at work.... but I was looking in the mirror and noticed my hair swelled out:lachen: :lachen: it's amazing when i am stretching my relaxers out how my hair swells!

Well, I'm still at work and can't get any work done because of the other Thread, it's a riot!!!

Ok, I am now doing protective styles which I hate but the heat it killing me. I do look cute though - its just a pony tail.

I just did some braids againg after spending 3 weeks with my hair loose. I'm worried about my hairline. What do you ladies use to make your hairline be much more full?

Random....but people think I am natural because I am texlaxed:look:

I am using emu oil, aloe vera juice/gel & essential oils to massage my scalp in the crown area. It has really helped and I can't wait to have a long healthy head of hair:)

Afrolinda said:
I just did some braids againg after spending 3 weeks with my hair loose. I'm worried about my hairline. What do you ladies use to make your hairline be much more full?

Try BT, its wonderful.

I'm bored too...(waiting for DH to get home)...but I'm contemplating self relaxing...scared to try..but REALLY want to have complete control of my hair...decisions decisions.......:confused:

Afrolinda said:

at nite.. I moisten my edges with water and then apply jamaican black castor oil(a little goes a long way) on it and then tie it down with a scarf...this has filled out my edges nicely...I even noticed a new row of baby hair after doing this consistently.

Thank ya'll!!! :kiss:

I did a curly rollerset on Tuesday and haven't wrapped my hair and now after sleeping all of the curls separted and look FUNKY!!! i'm thinking about flatironing today and using heat for the first time in over 5 months

My hair is swollen too.

I am wear a big twist with a part in the middle and my head looks like a booty. Two big humps on the side. I am so unattractive right now.:lol:

tniccoleh said:
I'm bored too...(waiting for DH to get home)...but I'm contemplating self relaxing...scared to try..but REALLY want to have complete control of my hair...decisions decisions.......:confused:

you can do it girl!!!

I am going to self relax in a few days myself...I haven't done this in years but my mom can no longer do it for me and I don't want to go back to the salon to get it done.

LocksOfLuV said:
My hair is swollen too.

I am wear a big twist with a part in the middle and my head looks like a booty. Two big humps on the side. I am so unattractive right now.:lol:

I tried the wig but the beads of sweat is not cool.

LocksOfLuV said:
My hair is swollen too.

GIrl you krazee:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Yesterday was my wash day and I used Nacidit Avocado rinse for the first time. :love: :love: :up:

Not that I was skeptical about the avocado rinse because I use the Olive Oil rinse too. These products are just awesome!

LocksOfLuV said:
My hair is swollen too.

No!:lachen:

InnerSoul said:
you can do it girl!!!

I am going to self relax in a few days myself...I haven't done this in years but my mom can no longer do it for me and I don't want to go back to the salon to get it done.

Thanks! I need the encouragement...everytime I think I am I chicken out!! :lol: I'm trying to get over the fear though...

I had a dream that someone came and put a perm on my hair while I was napping. They washed it and wrapped it nice and neatly all while I was laying down. Afterwards I got up and started swinging my hair from side to side. When I went outside a taxicab was waiting on me. the driver was like, "Umph, that hair looks good on YOU!!"

Can we say very wacky dream :lol:

Awwww, MsDee4! :kiss: It'll get better, I promise.

Well, I have mixed feelings about my hair today. Last night I washed and conditioned, airdry. At first I became discouraged because I thought my hair looked so thin and lifeless. But as it dried, it thickened up and I felt better. This morning I awoke to shiny hair that looked healthy and full. I used Caruso rollers, finger combed, then went to work.

So a co-worked stopped me in the hall this morning and told me that my hair looked THICK and long!! :yay::yay:

Then, the Big Wig complimented me on my hair and said that it looked healthy and shiny! :yay::yay:

So though I feel that I haven't made all that much progress, it's because I see my hair everyday. I also very seldom wear my hair down, and it wasn't in its trademark donut bun. So I guess I feel better. Trying to be patient...

I hope you have a better day, sweetie! :hugz:

locabouthair said:
I'm at work right now but my hair is crying for some moisture.

in the travel toiletries area Walmart has small spray bottles for less than $1 you can use for on-the-go moisutre

Has anyone else heard of using fire to cut your hair? I've hear this is much better for your hair, but it was only demonstrated on caucasians. I would do this if I could find someone to do it for me.

locabouthair said:
I'm at work right now but my hair is crying for some moisture.

see girl, that is why I carry my moisturizers(spray and a creme) in my purse... I don't go no wheres with out it!! My swollen hair needs it all through out the day:lol:

I'm wearing a low puff right now,I just combed my hair out and loosely put a scrunchie on it for the walk I just took.
Can't have the hair in a bun 24/7.

foxxymami said:
I had a dream that someone came and put a perm on my hair while I was napping. They washed it and wrapped it nice and neatly all while I was laying down. Afterwards I got up and started swinging my hair from side to side. When I went outside a taxicab was waiting on me. the driver was like, "Umph, that hair looks good on YOU!!"

Can we say very wacky dream :lol:
...must be taking msn huh? ;)

sunshinelady said:
Has anyone else heard of using fire to cut your hair? I've hear this is much better for your hair, but it was only demonstrated on caucasians. I would do this if I could find someone to do it for me.

Oh my, I've never heard that. Where did you hear that from?

Back