IM BLONDE AGAIN! (pics)

I love your different colors and you look so awesome with them! They always look so well done I would have assumed it was done in a salon if you didn't say otherwise.

Oh my golly!!! I LOVE your color and your HAIR!!! Just beautiful!!! Any advice on coloring and maintaining healthy tresses? Your hair looks so healthy!

I was wondering the same thing. It is beautiful and there is no way I could have done it myself and gotten the same results.

That color looks really nice on you. I myself have been itching to do a honey blonde w/ highlights, any suggestions on what brands I should get?

You and your hair look ssssoooo pretty.:gorgeous: Do you use the same brand of coloring? I want to color my hair, but I'm scared :hide:. Can you recommend what has worked for you? I am natural also. :yep:

thank you so much! well to be honest i prefer garnier over any other color because it does not change my texture and it leaves my hair soft. i tried both textures and tones and dark and lovely both of which had beautiful colors but both made my hair super dry and my hair shedded :sad: so based off of that i stick with garnier and they have tons of shades to chose from :grin:

Very pretty color, you did an amazing job. Were you coming up from red hair? Whats your natural color?

thank u! :grin: my natural color is sandy brown however my color was auburn with streaks right before i dyed it blonde hey check out my album you can see some of my colors there is one pic in there thats a side view of my flexi rods and that was my latest color before this one

Wow, that look is absolutely beautiful on you and your hair looks so healthy. About how often do you use heat (in the winter time). I will be 100% natural in a few weeks (going to get the last remaining ends clipped) and while I haven't flat ironed in about 3 months, I know I will have to start once the weather breaks. I'm scared!

BB

thank you :grin: i actually went without any direct heat for about 9 mths and just recently i have started flat ironing it like i may flat iron it wear it for one wk then the next wk wash n go and the 3rd week a wet bun then i may flat iron it again so i guess u can say once a mth and i just bought chi silk infusion and i am in looooove with it! as for the winter i still wear my hair wet but mainly in a bun so i wont freeze as much! :spinning:

Luuuuuuuuuuv the color. I'm way to scared of color as well...

thank you! its really not that bad the key is to take care of it once its dyed. i have been dying my hair myself since 1995 and my hair is in good condition so just make sure if you do it stay away from too much heat and condition as much as possible and you will be just fine:yep:

I had no idea that the blondes from Garnier could actually do that to dark hair. I might do that. I have blonde highlights but was afraid to do my entire head in case I had breakage...which I did a little bit on the highlighted portion but not too bad. Thanks for sharing. Your color is gorgeous and your hair looks super healthy..I might have to get that color.

thank you and girl yeah garnier has the hook up when it comes to colors and its not harsh like dark and lovely

I was wondering the same thing. It is beautiful and there is no way I could have done it myself and gotten the same results.

you can do it just be patient and make sure you follow the timing chart and check ever 5-10 mins to see what the color looks like that way you wont over process.

let us know how u are caring for it....dryness, breakage etc.

i didnt use any direct heat for 9 mths and now that im flat ironing i only do it like once a mth. normally i wear wash n go's and my staple products are hawaiin silky 14 n 1 and cantu shea butter leave in and occassionally i will oil my hair with coconut oil and wash it out in the am i also do alot of co washing with mane and tail moisturing conditioners and i sleep with a satin bonnet.

That color looks really nice on you. I myself have been itching to do a honey blonde w/ highlights, any suggestions on what brands I should get?

my hair is not strong enough for textures and tones but they have a beautiful honey blonde you can even google it online to see. i use to always use loreal chunking but the last two times i streaked i used loreal frost and design they have two champaigne and carmel but i use champaigne because it lighter.

It Looks Very Pretty!

371025070.jpg

Last edited:
thank you ladies for all of your sweet comments and those of you that want to color be patient make sure you monitor the color as the developer is in then stay away from heat cowash and dont forget to moisturize and good luck! :spinning:

Back