IM BLONDE AGAIN! (pics)

That is freaking gorgeous!!!! Blonde is stunning on you!!!!! :grin: I've been toying with whether or not I want to chance blonde streaks for a long time.... and I think I just might do it, thanks to this encouraging post. You and BlackBarbie both prove to us that our hair CAN handle color when properly maintained.

thank you that was very sweet:yep: i dont use direct heat very often and i love love love conditioners and when its not straight i wear it washngo and i always keep some type of conditioner on it at all times,i also love aphoghee and cholesterol

Loves it! :grin: I do the same thing - leave in a full strength conditioner. It's essential for color treated hair. Wet bunning after a cowash is great as well, keeps the hair moist.

So pretty...I have always wanted to go Blonde but I am worried about what might happen...
thank you! just start off slow like i did a lot of reds first and worked my way up to auburn THEN i went blonde that way it wouldnt be to much of a stress going from super dark to super light

That is freaking gorgeous!!!! Blonde is stunning on you!!!!! :grin: I've been toying with whether or not I want to chance blonde streaks for a long time.... and I think I just might do it, thanks to this encouraging post. You and BlackBarbie both prove to us that our hair CAN handle color when properly maintained.
that was very nice and you made me blush:spinning: thank you and good luck and feel free to ask questions if you decide to take the leap to streaks:grin:

i love it!!!!!

i want some blonde sooooo bad, but i just got my hair colored in feb with aveda colors. right now i have a copper color and want to go blonde! you look like you went from red/auburn/copper to blonde - looking at your pikistrip - is that correct?

it's hard to lift red, no? what was your experience with this - going from the copper family to blonde? how much time in between? the reason i'm copper now is because it was so hard to lift the remnants of a red rinse i had in my hair without leaving the dye on so long. so we had to go with a color that would work with the red that was left.

Last edited:
i love it!!!!!

i want some blonde sooooo bad, but i just got my hair colored in feb with aveda colors. right now i have a copper color and want to go blonde! you look like you went from red/auburn/copper to blonde - looking at your pikistrip - is that correct?

it's hard to lift red, no? what was your experience with this - going from the copper family to blonde? how much time in between? the reason i'm copper now is because it was so hard to lift the remnants of a red rinse i had in my hair without leaving the dye on so long. so we had to go with a color that would work with the red that was left.

thank you :grin: and yes you are correct that is exactly what i did so i definitely suggest gradually going lighter and red/auburn is the best because it give you a strawberry blonde:grin:

your hair is beautiful!!!!! arggghh! I just henna'd my hair last week!! haha maybe in 10 yrs once it's grown out lol. Very very pretty!

Back